Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken recently in my trip to Hong Kong with my K10D 16-45mm and 50-200mm.

On the way back from Tai Yi San
IMGP2357ps_cs.jpg

A normal sight in HK, average number of floors for each apartment building is about 45 and above
IMGP2352ps_cs.jpg

Taken recently in my trip to Hong Kong with my K10D 16-45mm and 50-200mm.

On the way back from Tai Yi San
IMGP2357ps_cs.jpg

A normal sight in HK, average number of floors for each apartment building is about 45 and above
IMGP2352ps_cs.jpg

sorry bro...do you mean Ocean Park? I wanted to take the cable car last Dec but it was closed for repair...sigh...heard its running now.

k10d + Sigma10-20

looking for a pair of clog in rainy days?
hk_clog.jpg

hk_lv.jpg

hk_trams.jpg

photo resized and untouch as usual.

cheerss..

sorry bro...do you mean Ocean Park? I wanted to take the cable car last Dec but it was closed for repair...sigh...heard its running now.

Oh the first 2 pics are taken at Tai Yi San, the Ocean Park cable car rides are much shorter and smaller. Yeah it was close for repairs because of an incident where a cable car fell off the cables, luckily no one was in there. :sweat:

Aloe

2229864998_54c1bf7b81_o.jpg

Pentax K100D, Pentax A 135mm f/2.8
Adjusted in Lightroom, then CS2

Nice picture.:)
creampuff, how do you create the borders?

I use a Photoshop action. Here is one

Nice. So is the Lightroom your new PP tools. Result a bit different from your others.

I bought Lightroom because I was looking for a program to manage the increasing number of digital images that's filling up my HD. It was a toss up between Aperture & Lightroom but after I had a first hand demo of LR by Adobe Evangelist Julieanne Kost, that sealed the deal for me. As it shares the Photoshop engine, the integration with Photoshop CS is good.

k10d + Sigma10-20

looking for a pair of clog in rainy days?
hk_clog.jpg

cheerss..

haha..this shop was in stanley road near Lan Kwai Fong right? ;)
I tried to take some pics too but the shop assistant kept on looking at me and I got distracted. In anycase, my shot came out blurred. Must admit this makes a nice photo if you have time to compose and set up properly...so colourful!

haha..this shop was in stanley road near Lan Kwai Fong right? ;)
I tried to take some pics too but the shop assistant kept on looking at me and I got distracted. In anycase, my shot came out blurred. Must admit this makes a nice photo if you have time to compose and set up properly...so colourful!

yah, think so. I happened to be in hk last friday and was testing out my new 10-20. walked by this shop and saw the colourful sight. took a step back, on my camera and then snap and go. :)

one more to share... "anymore chicken?"

k10d + Sigma10-20
hk_chicken.jpg

cheerss..

Heliconia in blue tone

2232987580_c5486811c4_o.jpg

K100D Voigtlander 125mm

2 from venice, k100d w sigma 10-20

2228013789_d7f9be2264_o.jpg

Oh, I have a picture very much like this one, with the same background and the gondolas rocking on the sea! But it was not taken with a Pentax so I shall not post it here. :angel:

Playing with the Pentax DA14 on the K100D. Wide angle's pretty cool! :cool:

IMGP5218.jpg

f/8, 1/40s

IMGP5256.jpg

f/8, 5s

M42 SMC 50mm f1.4 & FA-SMC 50mm f1.4

223522231738584817efbor3.jpg

223522259941a74e2ed3bbk8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.