Please share your photos by a Pentax camera here V :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M35 f2+ RDP
Scan-090624-0023.jpg

Scan-090625-0002-1.jpg

Great shots from Java, Joseph.
The colours from Provia and Velvia are just great. :thumbsup:

A few more macro shots... K20D with FA 100mm f/2.8 Macro, all uncropped.

3659528231_f54974d90f_o.jpg

3660326478_bf79552644_o.jpg

joseph, your film shots are nice, suits the mood of the photos & the location as well. looks like you won't be missing your K10D ;)

adel08 & hamustar, cute bees, i wish i was there too!

baracus, your b/w pair looks like it was shot with a telephoto lens.. i'm surprised it's the 12-24!

le petit prince, got time @ the event to get arty with your composition eh.. when i shot the soccer matches i was struggling to keep up with the action, no time to look for angles :(

baracus, your b/w pair looks like it was shot with a telephoto lens.. i'm surprised it's the 12-24!

Oops. Those were shot with the DA70. My bad. :embrass:

Alvan, your compo/colours spot on. No wonder you're an official photographer. :thumbsup:

le petit prince, the shot of the rider on the saddle is really nice. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I wish the '7th' wasn't covered up though.

joseph, your film shots are nice, suits the mood of the photos & the location as well. looks like you won't be missing your K10D

le petit prince, got time @ the event to get arty with your composition eh.. when i shot the soccer matches i was struggling to keep up with the action, no time to look for angles :(

Darren: Agree! Love the film 'look', and the shots are indeed well done, Joseph... the mood is there.

Actually, for equestrian (esp. dressage) and athletics, it's rather predictable as to where the action flows.. so just need to position yourself accordingly. Football is much harder as it's not as predictable, haha!

Anyway, I was getting bored with the standard shots (though I keep moving around), and so took some from alternative angles.

Oops. Those were shot with the DA70. My bad.

Alvan, your compo/colours spot on. No wonder you're an official photographer.

Thanks, Farhan. Like your Japan shots too, and glad to see my DA70 in action. :)

It's just a label lah.. anyone can be 'official' photographer as long as one volunteers for it. VWOs and charities can't afford to be fussy! But of course, if they like your shots, they'll be more inclined to approach you first for future events.

If anyone's keen on volunteering for such event shots for VWOs/charities, just PM me. :)

Thanks Denis, Darren and le petit prince, I am really intoxicated with film nowadays.. lol, burn a lot of money:dunno:

Borobudur, with RVP and CPL, I have to lower the saturation after scanning
Scan-090626-0011.jpg

Scan-090626-0012.jpg

IMGP3940-HDBBuildingHDR.jpg

Toa Payoh HDB Hub
Soligor 17/4; K100D

Very nice shot. Great diffused lighting. :thumbsup:
What lens did you use? Is this cropped?

Thanks Bro, it's Sigma 70mm macro, cropped a little bit + diy diffuser.

K20D + DA50-135

20090627sbwr054.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.