Playing the piano

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edx

piano1.jpg

Did the motion blur from the slow shutter speed make or spoil the picture?

how long was your shutter speed?
i think it was the shutter speed that caused the blur-ness.

anyway i think it was(blur-ness) okay, likewise with no blur-ness, it makes no diff as you'll look stiff.

that's just what i think, im noob too.
good pic overall. nice. ;)

Originally posted by edx
Did the motion blur from the slow shutter speed make or spoil the picture?

in my opinion, make. Good mood displayed! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by IamJeFfy
how long was your shutter speed?
i think it was the shutter speed that caused the blur-ness.

anyway i think it was(blur-ness) okay, likewise with no blur-ness, it makes no diff as you'll look stiff.

that's just what i think, im noob too.
good pic overall. nice. ;)
i wanted to capture movement.. i didnt want to freeze the hands.. if i did then it'll look like he was just posing there with his hands..

so i turned the shutter speed to 2 seconds... and took it.

Originally posted by edx
i wanted to capture movement.. i didnt want to freeze the hands.. if i did then it'll look like he was just posing there with his hands..

so i turned the shutter speed to 2 seconds... and took it.

then maybe ur hands should be further apart like really moving around the keyboards.?

good take... creative work!:thumbsup:

doesnt look like he's playing the piano. his hands are in such an akward position. and when u play u cant rest ur wrist on the base of the boards.

Originally posted by masada
doesnt look like he's playing the piano. his hands are in such an akward position. and when u play u cant rest ur wrist on the base of the boards.

Yeah, wrong posture. Maybe the model is just "acting". :)

You play the piano?

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Yeah, wrong posture. Maybe the model is just "acting". :)

You play the piano?

Regards
CK
quite true.. my friend was playing the piano, then when he saw me trying to take a photo of him he stopped.. i told him to carry on but he said he couldnt play when someone is taking a picture of him... so i told him to just move his hands around...

heh i dont play the piano although i wish i could

Originally posted by edx
quite true.. my friend was playing the piano, then when he saw me trying to take a photo of him he stopped.. i told him to carry on but he said he couldnt play when someone is taking a picture of him... so i told him to just move his hands around...

heh i dont play the piano although i wish i could

Ah, no wonder. :)

Well, you could learn. ;)

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.