Playing the piano


Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edx

Guest


Did the motion blur from the slow shutter speed make or spoil the picture?
 

IamJeFfy

New Member
Apr 15, 2002
1,203
0
0
how long was your shutter speed?
i think it was the shutter speed that caused the blur-ness.

anyway i think it was(blur-ness) okay, likewise with no blur-ness, it makes no diff as you'll look stiff.

that's just what i think, im noob too.
good pic overall. nice. ;)
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
41
East
www.weekai.com
Originally posted by edx
Did the motion blur from the slow shutter speed make or spoil the picture?
in my opinion, make. Good mood displayed! :thumbsup:
 

E

edx

Guest
Originally posted by IamJeFfy
how long was your shutter speed?
i think it was the shutter speed that caused the blur-ness.

anyway i think it was(blur-ness) okay, likewise with no blur-ness, it makes no diff as you'll look stiff.

that's just what i think, im noob too.
good pic overall. nice. ;)
i wanted to capture movement.. i didnt want to freeze the hands.. if i did then it'll look like he was just posing there with his hands..

so i turned the shutter speed to 2 seconds... and took it.
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
Originally posted by edx
i wanted to capture movement.. i didnt want to freeze the hands.. if i did then it'll look like he was just posing there with his hands..

so i turned the shutter speed to 2 seconds... and took it.
then maybe ur hands should be further apart like really moving around the keyboards.?
 

mervlam

Senior Member
Apr 26, 2002
2,279
0
36
Visit site
good take... creative work!:thumbsup:
 

masada

New Member
Feb 8, 2002
76
0
0
42
Singapore.
doesnt look like he's playing the piano. his hands are in such an akward position. and when u play u cant rest ur wrist on the base of the boards.
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by masada
doesnt look like he's playing the piano. his hands are in such an akward position. and when u play u cant rest ur wrist on the base of the boards.
Yeah, wrong posture. Maybe the model is just "acting". :)

You play the piano?

Regards
CK
 

E

edx

Guest
Originally posted by ckiang


Yeah, wrong posture. Maybe the model is just "acting". :)

You play the piano?

Regards
CK
quite true.. my friend was playing the piano, then when he saw me trying to take a photo of him he stopped.. i told him to carry on but he said he couldnt play when someone is taking a picture of him... so i told him to just move his hands around...

heh i dont play the piano although i wish i could
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by edx
quite true.. my friend was playing the piano, then when he saw me trying to take a photo of him he stopped.. i told him to carry on but he said he couldnt play when someone is taking a picture of him... so i told him to just move his hands around...

heh i dont play the piano although i wish i could
Ah, no wonder. :)

Well, you could learn. ;)

Regards
CK
 

Status
Not open for further replies.