Plane Spotter's trip... Sign up for the early birds place now!

arikyeo

Deregistered
Oct 23, 2010
Planet Earth
Dear Plane Spotters! :D

I'm going to organise a plane spotter's trip...

Venue: Most likely ECP or Lorong 40 Geylang(Thks gkw12345!)
Lorong 40 Geylang is for Military craft and ECP for civil aircraft...

I have planned the trip to ECP. Feel free to suggest better trips...

Meet at Jurong MRT, take bus 196 to Opp Blk 57, Marine Parade Rd(On the way there chit chat... Can chope half of the bus during the 1.5he bus ride... beats taking the mrt and wasting 1.5h. Then we walk to Area C pitstop, rent a bike, cycle to the watersports, take some pics, continue cycling to a clearing near the runway (relax... I know the place). Then we camp and take pics of planes. Then if you want, we can continue cycling to the end of the runway, where we have a good view of planes :)

Pls copy the latest attendance list and post with your username, much like how cleonbus does with his trips...

Like this:

1)Tan AhKow
2)ahbenggg
3)ahbang
4)lollol
etc...

And also pls vote when you can come... Thks

Oh yeah, if you can't come on these days, post here... Thks!

Last edited:
i have not vote yet, but your date is wrong. it does not match the day

Saturday, 17 December (This day got no bike rental promo: rent 1 hr get 2 hr free...)
Saturday, 18 December (This day got no bike rental promo: rent 1 hr get 2 hr free...)

well depends on the amount of people that i sign up. for this season of the year, i would rather we go to places like changi beach or pulau ubin.

i have not vote yet, but your date is wrong. it does not match the day

Saturday, 17 December (This day got no bike rental promo: rent 1 hr get 2 hr free...)
Saturday, 18 December (This day got no bike rental promo: rent 1 hr get 2 hr free...)

well depends on the amount of people that i sign up. for this season of the year, i would rather we go to places like changi beach or pulau ubin.
I knew about the typo, but cannot edit the poll...

If many ppl really want, and don't mind cycling another 5km to Changi Beach, I can add on...