Plane Spotter's Trip: East Coast Park / Changi Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to be clear about my intention - I am participating as a photographer, not a chauffeur. Originally, arikyeo asked if I could drive from where I live in the east to Jurong and then back!! That's definitely not on my agenda. I'm doing the paya lebar mrt pick-up out of goodwill. But I don't intend to chauffeur the group from one place to another along East Coast Parkway. I'm there to take photos, not be a driver. And I assume when the day ends, we will bid farewell and each of us find our way home (on our own). Hope you guys understand.
Well, I did clarify that I will revery back to original plan... I don't want flare-ups, angry backlashes, haters, madders, etc... Hope you have read my SMS.

How big is the group. If including me is 5, then I don't mind pickup at paya lobar mrt. Then we can drive along rather then cycling.:)

If we are going to take long exposures with ND, then we have to bring a tripod.
If we have to bring one, then how the heck are we supposed to cycle?

If we are going to take long exposures with ND, then we have to bring a tripod.
If we have to bring one, then how the heck are we supposed to cycle?
From my experience, it's possible. Attach the tripod horizontally so it touched both sides of the basket, and then use your bag strap to secure the tripod. The weight of the lenses will glue the bag and the tripod to the basket.

1)arikyeo
2)jeromevo (Not confirm yet; didn't reply to my SMS)
3)ismokeweed79

Ju5t4fun couldn't come :cry:

Total failure. ismokeweed79 and j5st4fun couldn't come, and jeromevo flew kite. Will organise another 1 in a new thread. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.