Pinky:st Outing #1 (mini-contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
illustrious said:
omg!! ermm... this thread might get alittle too long by the submission dateline. anyway, I've got another (maybe better) idea of votting. Will post it up later...

keep the photos coming! See many nice nice ones!! The heat is ON!

but mine not nice rite? :cry:

derelictz said:
but mine not nice rite? :cry:

why did u say tat? :dunno:

cheer up bro!

Leinaj said:
Hee .. all the pros beginning to reveal ar ... *chuckle* here's my CMI for the mini-contest, inspired by 29TIM05; Thanks buddy!

LeiNaj_Pinky_Outing_1_Small_1_.jpg

*runs away hiding in deep shame*

Even though the pinky is underexpose. But the overall conposition is nice, esp the focus on the water and colour somehow create a feel of the mood of lost from the title "where's my mummy" which janiel is pretty good in creating stories for his spots, keep it up! ;)

haha another 2cents worth from me. :bsmilie:

simplicity_ said:
*lol* 5 yrs.. eee so long..

anyway nikon user easy to find. male nikon user easy to find. have-alot-of-lenses-to-spare male nikon user abit hard to find. willing-to-lend-to-gf-for-years have-alot-of-lenses-to-spare male nikon user more than abit hard to find. willing-to-lend-to-gf-for-years have-alot-of-lenses-to-spare male nikon user who wants me as a gf is impossible to find!!! wahahahhaa.

HAHA good one sam... man, thats funny :bsmilie:

Leinaj said:
Hee .. all the pros beginning to reveal ar ... *chuckle* here's my CMI for the mini-contest, inspired by 29TIM05; Thanks buddy!

LeiNaj_Pinky_Outing_1_Small_1_.jpg

*runs away hiding in deep shame*

O_O i like the overall composition on this shot. pretty unique.

and i just saw RF PHOTOGRAPHER here! HI HI RF PHOTOGRAPHER. next time bring me along for events kk? <3

We'll post ALL our votes here by quoting from the latest post. Like that easier to tally... put your nick next to the person u're voting for.

(Voting will start on Saturday, 22 April and close on Tuesday, 24 April at 2359.)

So hold your horses! Don't start quoting the following and casting your votes as yet ok.

Vote for the Pinky:st photo you like most...
1. illustrious -
2. simplicity -
3. ashleyy -
4. beetlejuice -
5. s11loop -
6. WoLoh -
7. jus -
8.derelictz -
9. initialE24 -
10. VR2 -
11. Razor54 -
12. Buggy -
13. SpitFir3 -
14. Leinaj -
15. 29tim05 -
16. Inglorion -
17. okashiilo -.
18. taesake -
19. sakurakix -
20. zha -
21. splutter -
22. pRoLoS3r -

And also pls kindly avoid posting more than 1 photo in here. The others can be shared in the outing thread. Hope we can try keep this thread as neat as possible. Easier for all to view and vote later. Thank you thank you!

here's my submission of the mini contest... so since the day of the shoot started out pouring... and in relations of my nick name "water lili" ;p i decided to have a theme: Water

pinky-reflection.jpg

initialE24 said:

This girl is gorgeous. :heart:

What Pinky series is she from? Having been buying Pinkies for a while. :lovegrin:

What Pinky series is she from? Having been buying Pinkies for a while. :lovegrin:[/QUOTE]

No idea.... this model belongs to one of the photographers....

I was told it is a limited edition though. ;)

Garion said:
This Pinky is beri cute. :lovegrin: Available for sale anywhere? Nice shot btw. :thumbsup:

Sorry.... was told it is a limited edition...

Btw, I dun own any pinky.....

yesterday was my first time shooting a toy figurine....:)

deep thoughts.
DSC_9790.jpg

my newb shot.. ;p

illustrious said:
And also pls kindly avoid posting more than 1 photo in here. The others can be shared in the outing thread. Hope we can try keep this thread as neat as possible. Easier for all to view and vote later. Thank you thank you!
I think we need to try to keep this thread as clean as possible to benefit members when refering to the threads easily and seriously beside from constructive comments or things which relates to this pinky:st outing thread i think we should keep OT "Off Topic" post as minimum as possible

just my suggestion to help thread starter and people that are serious in participating life a little easier ;)

Just got home from collecting the custom made "ribbon". Thought I should quickly have it posted in case some of you really go out of the way, sell car, sell house just to "win" the CSnapian Moment for Pinky Shoot 1 ... sekali you see the "prize" you *pengz*. Its really nothing big or great ... just that its customised for the occassion and one of its kind I guess.

But just another word that the intention of bringing in this CSnapian ribbon is in the name of fun, to give focus and drive a little spirit for outings. As long as time permits and that I can continue to afford, I will try to follow through this trend for activities involving more than 15 CSnapians in the outing. I imagine seeing camera bags with ribbons flying just like a hunter displaying their catches. I imagine, newbees like myself, motivated to want to learn more, to keep trying, so that one day, I too will have my work contrasted. I dun noe whatz the repercussion, guess we'll adjust and adapt along the way :sweat:

Here's the little ribbon I was toking about ...

CsnapianSneakPreview.jpg

:sweat: :sweat:

Leinaj said:
Just got home from collecting the custom made "ribbon". Thought I should quickly have it posted in case some of you really go out of the way, sell car, sell house just to "win" the CSnapian Moment for Pinky Shoot 1 ... sekali you see the "prize" you *pengz*. Its really nothing big or great ... just that its customised for the occassion and one of its kind I guess.

But just another word that the intention of bringing in this CSnapian ribbon is in the name of fun, to give focus and drive a little spirit for outings. As long as time permits and that I can continue to afford, I will try to follow through this trend for activities involving more than 15 CSnapians in the outing. I imagine seeing camera bags with ribbons flying just like a hunter displaying their catches. I imagine, newbees like myself, motivated to want to learn more, to keep trying, so that one day, I too will have my work contrasted. I dun noe whatz the repercussion, guess we'll adjust and adapt along the way :sweat:

Here's the little ribbon I was toking about ...

:sweat: :sweat:
bro dont worry its all about the effort and yr effort in making things more interesting is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dats v nice of u leinaj.
thx for the effort to made those ribbons..
may look juz lik any other ribbon but its the thought in it..
up for u.. :thumbsup:

must support this mini contest !

CNL.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.