Pinky:st Outing #1 (mini-contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leinaj said:
Hee .. all the pros beginning to reveal ar ... *chuckle* here's my CMI for the mini-contest, inspired by 29TIM05; Thanks buddy!

LeiNaj_Pinky_Outing_1_Small_1_.jpg

*runs away hiding in deep shame*
WAH. you got my vote... :thumbsup:

simplicity_ said:
like pinky; like lili.
DSC_67650233.jpg

my submission for this minicontest.. wahaha. abit CMI though.. :sweat: hahaha.

DSC_67430214.jpg

this one for fun only. thanks to InitialE24 for his macro lens.. :lovegrin: so fun to play leh the macro!!

u like macro....... buy lah! MTL!:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
nabeh u go bo jio... u got pinky's meh?

bRO....I did not know u like pinkies....:think:

Btw, i dun own it.... borrow from the organizer cos she has a whole range of collection..

Leinaj said:
Hee .. all the pros beginning to reveal ar ... *chuckle* here's my CMI for the mini-contest, inspired by 29TIM05; Thanks buddy!

LeiNaj_Pinky_Outing_1_Small_1_.jpg

*runs away hiding in deep shame*

haha.. for my taste, i really love the play of light n water... but the details of the pinky seems to have been lost... i would prefer to maintain abit more details to really show a lost boy with a small teddy bear (had to squint to see)... :thumbsup:

juz my opinion... i'm no pro... so i can't comment much.. hope tat helps?

simplicity_ said:
hahaa isit? then i submit #2? Lol. i dont know leh.. like everyone take the macro shot of the pinky like abit boring.. so i wanted to break out of that.. wahahaha.

well... it is very different from others.. but i still prefer #2...

derelictz said:
wah wah wah... pros at work... will try to get mine up asap...

got Pros meh? I thought most of us are there to shoot for fun....only...

come lah... submit your photos, people!

Beauty lie in the eyes of the beholder....:bsmilie:

initialE24 said:
got Pros meh? I thought most of us are there to shoot for fun....only...

come lah... submit your photos, people!

Beauty lie in the eyes of the beholder....:bsmilie:

got pros lah.. somemore alot havent post yet...
anyway... seems like alot of ppl are active now.. lol..

initialE24 said:
u like macro....... buy lah! MTL!:bsmilie:
wahahaha no $$$$$ leh.. unless someone (like the govt - so unfair i not yet 21 cannot claim progress package!!) sponsor me. :bsmilie:

simplicity_ said:
wahahaha no $$$$$ leh.. unless someone (like the govt - so unfair i not yet 21 cannot claim progress package!!) sponsor me. :bsmilie:

aiyah.... so simple. Find a BF who is a Nikon user lor! :bsmilie:

Anyway, dun worry..... u will definitely be eligible for the next progress package 5 years from now...;)

initialE24 said:
aiyah.... so simple. Find a BF who is a Nikon user lor! :bsmilie:

Anyway, dun worry..... u will definitely be eligible for the next progress package 5 years from now...;)
*lol* 5 yrs.. eee so long..

anyway nikon user easy to find. male nikon user easy to find. have-alot-of-lenses-to-spare male nikon user abit hard to find. willing-to-lend-to-gf-for-years have-alot-of-lenses-to-spare male nikon user more than abit hard to find. willing-to-lend-to-gf-for-years have-alot-of-lenses-to-spare male nikon user who wants me as a gf is impossible to find!!! wahahahhaa.

simplicity_ said:

anyway nikon user easy to find. male nikon user easy to find. have-alot-of-lenses-to-spare male nikon user abit hard to find. willing-to-lend-to-gf-for-years have-alot-of-lenses-to-spare male nikon user more than abit hard to find. willing-to-lend-to-gf-for-years have-alot-of-lenses-to-spare male nikon user who wants me as a gf is impossible to find!!! wahahahhaa.

I thought i was crappy enough.....:confused:

You are even more crappier.....:bsmilie:

I salute u! :thumbsup:

simplicity_ said:

LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

Initiale24 is a SINGLE NIKON USER WITH MANY LENSES... AND WILLING TO SHARE WITH YOU HIS MACRO 105 VR! :thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

Initiale24 is a SINGLE NIKON USER WITH MANY LENSES... AND WILLING TO SHARE WITH YOU HIS MACRO 105 VR! :thumbsup:

DCA......thanks huh......!:nono:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
no problem dude... i'll get my commission anyway... :cool:

nxt time got this kinda shoot jio me lah...

commission? :dunno:

ok....will definitely jio u when got such shoot by our kind organizer.....again, of course! ;)

simplicity_ said:

u not 21 yet meh? i tot u older than me... :what: :eek:

simplicity_ said:

lol... tat's a nice 1... but u sure impossible meh? i dun think so... :think:

Well.. here comes my noob shots... :embrass:

Pls feel free to C&C... Dun think i'll win the contest.. Juz post to share..

For these 4 photos, minimal PS was done.. No leveling, no cropping, etc. Only thing I did was remove the blue tack on the feet if it was present.. Cheers!

#1 Sinister Pinky [for mini contest] [i like the shadow n lighting alot... haha.. dunno if it appeals to the masses!]

P1070517.jpg

#2 - #4 Additional shots.. Got some more but need to do abit of PS

P1070521.jpg

P1070759.jpg

P1070765.jpg

omg!! ermm... this thread might get alittle too long by the submission dateline. anyway, I've got another (maybe better) idea of votting. Will post it up later...

keep the photos coming! See many nice nice ones!! The heat is ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.