Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya loh, juz gals are also unbelievable!! hahaa :bsmilie:

Can look alike some more!

58677335.jpg

My first Pinky model tat I got last nite......

DSC_0011a.jpg

S11loop said:
Some of my photos from the outing to share . Not as colourful or as pro as the rest of u which had already posted but hope u guys like it ;) and thanks to the rain , it trap all of us into a smaller space and within this small space there is countless of photography opportunity awaiting for us to discover , for me i choose the heavy rain pour :sweat: .

CNL.jpg

whoops.jpg

DSC_2301.jpg

lastly A BIG THANKS to pinky queen CLAUDIA , Leinaj for his suggestion of the mini contest and thanks to everyone who turn this outing into a WET AND FUN outing !​

wow... i love these the most... ^____^

alot of good photos.......dun know how to vote....sigh!

initialE24 said:
alot of good photos.......dun know how to vote....sigh!

absolutely... so vote for cute factor~!! haha since pinky:st series are all extremely kawaii ne.. :D

in tat case.. my "sinister" pinky really no hope liao lor... :cry:

hope this is not Off topic,well..while waitin for the photos..here are some i taken previously
IMG_3041-11.jpg

IMG_3635111.jpg

sorry first for the low quality pictures :cry:

derelictz said:
in tat case.. my "sinister" pinky really no hope liao lor... :cry:

lol.. is there such thing as a cute sinister look? =)

S11loop said:
Some of my photos from the outing to share . Not as colourful or as pro as the rest of u which had already posted but hope u guys like it ;) and thanks to the rain , it trap all of us into a smaller space and within this small space there is countless of photography opportunity awaiting for us to discover , for me i choose the heavy rain pour :sweat: .

CNL.jpg

suggestion of the mini contest and thanks to everyone who turn this outing into a WET AND FUN outing !​

I really like the mood of the 1st pic. The only thing I can pick on is her finger..haha..If not, perfect!!!

Splutter said:
So many pro shots sia, dun dare to post mine liao:bsmilie:

You are also the Pro!!. I'm waiting to see yours..hee

okashiilo said:
You are also the Pro!!. I'm waiting to see yours..hee

I think he is trying to decrease our expectations of his shots so that he can surprise us with his stunning pics! :bsmilie:

Ashleyy said:
I think he is trying to decrease our expectations of his shots so that he can surprise us with his stunning pics! :bsmilie:

Too bad, I dun have any stunning pics :embrass: . In fact, after going thru the whole of junk pic that I have taken..none of it worth posting..:cry:

will try harder in round 2.

okashiilo said:
Too bad, I dun have any stunning pics :embrass: . In fact, after going thru the whole of junk pic that I have taken..none of it worth posting..:cry:

will try harder in round 2.

Bro, I'm sure ur pics r stunning in certain ways..
Perhaps ur standard too high so u feel not stunning..
Anyway my newbie pics r available at woloh.photosite.com cos I dunno how to post the pics here.. :embrass:
Feel free to comment on my newbie shots. ;p

WoLoh said:
Bro, I'm sure ur pics r stunning in certain ways..
Perhaps ur standard too high so u feel not stunning..
Anyway my newbie pics r available at woloh.photosite.com cos I dunno how to post the pics here.. :embrass:
Feel free to comment on my newbie shots. ;p
u can always use photobucket to link yr image over

Status
Not open for further replies.