Some Of My Pinky Shots ;)
pink7.jpg

pink.jpg

pink12.jpg

pink16.jpg

Hi SpitFir3,

I realy like 1 and 3, but I just love #4 :bsmilie:

Great photo's

Hi guys nice meeting all of you yesterday. And a big thank you to illustrious for organising the outing..

Got back home only at 4am this morning, and was out in the afternoon to do somethings. So haven't have the time to see my photos yet.. Hope tat i can post something later... If i don't go out again...... ;p

Some of my photos from the outing to share . Not as colourful or as pro as the rest of u which had already posted but hope u guys like it ;) and thanks to the rain , it trap all of us into a smaller space and within this small space there is countless of photography opportunity awaiting for us to discover , for me i choose the heavy rain pour :sweat: .

CNL.jpg

whoops.jpg

DSC_2301.jpg

lastly A BIG THANKS to pinky queen CLAUDIA , Leinaj for his suggestion of the mini contest and thanks to everyone who turn this outing into a WET AND FUN outing !​

S11loop said:
Some of my photos from the outing to share . Not as colourful or as pro as the rest of u which had already posted but hope u guys like it ;) and thanks to the rain , it trap all of us into a smaller space and within this small space there is countless of photography opportunity awaiting for us to discover , for me i choose the heavy rain pour :sweat: .

whoops.jpg

lastly A BIG THANKS to pinky queen CLAUDIA , Leinaj for his suggestion of the mini contest and thanks to everyone who turn this outing into a WET AND FUN outing !​

There isnt a need for more words to epxress what I see ... "Wow !" Classical! Actually, though the day, I pop-in to take a look at the many postings and the truth about it all is that my mouth is kept ajar, locked in awe when I look at the beautiful pictures posted. Well done fellow PINKY shooters! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have been in awe of the photos posted....

Shooting & lighting conditions are really tricky (somemore I lazy, never bring tripod & flash...). But everyone never gave up and used that adversity to turn weaknesses into strength!!!

Anyway, here's some of mine from that 'Rainy' day:

Pinky_003copy.jpg

Pinky_002copy.jpg

Pinky_013copy.jpg

Pinky_009copy.jpg

Pinky_076copy.jpg

My 'competition' pic will be posted at the Pinky thread in Still Life Forum.

Cheers!!!

illustrious said:
:think: Let me try squeeze out my creative juices and see what I can come up with. oh... hm... maybe derelictz can help. he's full of creative ideas! ;p

wah wah dun sabo me leh.. i where got creative ideas... :embrass:
u dun bully me k? :cry:

wah wah.. so many pros come post liao.. so ashamed of my posted pics now..
my pics look so normal.. muz learn from u all liao..
if i had known so many pros posting, i wud have juz kept the pics in my com for archival..
:cry:

Haha... Well wanna share somemore funny pinky stuff :D

Before :
pink11.jpg

After :
pink17.jpg

Hidden Pinky
pink8.jpg

after seeing all the PRO's shots

finally I got courage to put my shots and shares with you guys..

and here are my shares:

58674017.Pinky001.jpg

58674018.pinky002.jpg

58674021.pinky003.jpg

58674022.pinky004.jpg

was A GREAT outing :thumbsup:
is my great pleasure to meet all of you...

The pics posted are unbelievable .................. good...

well done....fellow shooters!

Thanks to Claudia for organizing this outing.... it has given my 105 macro to see the light...again.:bsmilie:

wow! woW! wOW! WOW!!! So many great photos!! PRO!!!!!!!! Maybe we should all gather and do up a pinky album/ exhibition for fun! haha...

jus too many great shots, can't possibly quote all and "WOW!" at... but... I just can't stop myself from quoting these... :sweat:

SpitFir3 said:
Before :
pink11.jpg

After :
pink17.jpg

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: my poor pinky...​

SpitFir3 said:
Haha... Well wanna share somemore funny pinky stuff :D

Before :
pink11.jpg

After :
pink17.jpg

haha saw u playing wif the mutiple shot of it sliding down the slide..
and poor pinky snap it head.. :bsmilie:​

SpitFir3 said:
Haha... Well wanna share somemore funny pinky stuff

Before :
pink11.jpg

After :
pink17.jpg

Hahaha.......:bsmilie:

Very soon you'll be on Claudia's blacklisted-list in the next Pinky outing........:sweat:

You are a joker man.....:D

illustrious said:
wow! woW! wOW! WOW!!! So many great photos!! PRO!!!!!!!! Maybe we should all gather and do up a pinky album/ exhibition for fun! haha...

jus too many great shots, can't possibly quote all and "WOW!" at... but... I just can't stop myself from quoting these... :sweat:

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: my poor pinky...

great effort = great photos :D
woo, if there's a next pinky outing... i'm sure to be looking forward to it :lovegrin:

illustrious said:
I got Arcueid from Yahoo Auction. Love it too! I saw a shop in Far East selling it too. Somewhere at the corner of 2nd floor if I've not forgotten.

w00t~! whee... hahaha thks thks =) gonna try look out for it =p haha ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.