Picture Perfect at Jaisalmer highway, Rajasthan, India

Status
Not open for further replies.

satpalravi

Oct 18, 2008
hello everyone..
this picture is clicked at jaisalmer highway in Rajasthan ,India...
i clicked the picture just after a dust storm..
the man standing was intestinally taken into frame..to make it real..the winds were blowing fast with dust..
it clicked it with my sony cybershot DSC W110..(the baby).haha..

a little correction is made in photoshop..
3115382593_397be36079.jpg

plz let me know ur comments....
ur participation encourages...

clickety clicked.

i would prefer a more panoramical crop. i would have cropped off the sky more and PP away that object protruding at the bottom left portion. the sun flare is obvious too. I don't know if the color you went for here worked, I prefer a warmer tone :D

clickety clicked.

i would prefer a more panoramical crop. i would have cropped off the sky more and PP away that object protruding at the bottom left portion. the sun flare is obvious too. I don't know if the color you went for here worked, I prefer a warmer tone :D

thx man..will keep these things in mind..

i feel you could have placed the man a little more to the right following the rule of thirds.

rule of third ...plz explain me wht is this rule...

there is always this saying since the .com has appeared in our lives. "Google is your best friend.".

However here i like the gradient of the sky colour going into the horizon and to the foreground.

the man standing was intestinally taken into frame..to make it real..the winds were blowing fast with dust..

Do you mean "intentionally"? :p

I'd agree with the suggestion of applying the rule of thirds to place him a bit more towards the center. As it is, he seems like an oversight rather than a subject in the photo.

If you don't know what the rule of thirds is, click here: CLICK ME

Status
Not open for further replies.