Pics from dayang June 5-6th 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad...exposure quite ok. a little bit more and it may be underexposed liaoz =)

clive said:
not bad...exposure quite ok. a little bit more and it may be underexposed liaoz =)

huh?!?!?! :dunno:
dun understand :dunno:

Goondoo said:
huh?!?!?! :dunno:
dun understand :dunno:

meaning its a very shaky proper exposure..a little darker and the picture would be underexposed already

there's always something about your pics (and hilary's) that make them fascinating... dont mind my ignorance, whats that fish on the sandbed? i never saw such in dayang ...

beivied said:
there's always something about your pics (and hilary's) that make them fascinating... dont mind my ignorance, whats that fish on the sandbed? i never saw such in dayang ...

flounder? cant remember how to spell it lar.... but they taste great in BBQ :p

SpitFir3 said:
meaning its a very shaky proper exposure..a little darker and the picture would be underexposed already

oh, dun be so stingy with words mah, atleast say a little bit more what mah....

beivied said:

Thank you! anyway, i've always wanted to see a flounder, so i was very happy when i spotted it! Also for the lion?/fire? fish ... almost always get butt shots of them only...this time round i had more time to spend on him.

Paul, think we may have shot the same flounder a week apart !!

Shot this fellow on a dawn dive near the Jetty. Same subject?? :think: , and almost same composition, interesting. But I think yrs have more impact. thanks for sharing.

P5300074.jpg

zedd said:
Paul, think we may have shot the same flounder a week apart !!

Shot this fellow on a dawn dive near the Jetty. Same subject?? :think: , and almost same composition, interesting. But I think yrs have more impact. thanks for sharing.

P5300074.jpg

it was at Aur Village jetty...just across dayang jetty...on a night dive.

next time we must put a flag on the flounder "Paul wuz here!"

actually comparing pic and my pic.... the flounders are not identical. so hey! 2 flounders in that area already! ...

WhyZzzzzz said:
actually comparing pic and my pic.... the flounders are not identical. so hey! 2 flounders in that area already! ...

anyway, i really like how the eyes reflect the light... makes the picture so much more alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.