Pics from dayang June 5-6th 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
not bad...exposure quite ok. a little bit more and it may be underexposed liaoz =)

Goondoo

Nov 17, 2003
Away From Keyboard
clive said:
not bad...exposure quite ok. a little bit more and it may be underexposed liaoz =)
huh?!?!?! :dunno:
dun understand :dunno:

SpitFir3

May 2, 2003
Habourfront
Goondoo said:
huh?!?!?! :dunno:
dun understand :dunno:

meaning its a very shaky proper exposure..a little darker and the picture would be underexposed already

beivied

May 8, 2003
East, Singapore
there's always something about your pics (and hilary's) that make them fascinating... dont mind my ignorance, whats that fish on the sandbed? i never saw such in dayang ...

Goondoo

Nov 17, 2003
Away From Keyboard
beivied said:
there's always something about your pics (and hilary's) that make them fascinating... dont mind my ignorance, whats that fish on the sandbed? i never saw such in dayang ...
flounder? cant remember how to spell it lar.... but they taste great in BBQ :p

Goondoo

Nov 17, 2003
Away From Keyboard
SpitFir3 said:
meaning its a very shaky proper exposure..a little darker and the picture would be underexposed already
oh, dun be so stingy with words mah, atleast say a little bit more what mah....

WhyZzzzzz

Feb 1, 2004
Kembangan
sg.homeunix.com
beivied said:
Thank you! anyway, i've always wanted to see a flounder, so i was very happy when i spotted it! Also for the lion?/fire? fish ... almost always get butt shots of them only...this time round i had more time to spend on him.

zedd

Paul, think we may have shot the same flounder a week apart !!

Shot this fellow on a dawn dive near the Jetty. Same subject?? :think: , and almost same composition, interesting. But I think yrs have more impact. thanks for sharing.

WhyZzzzzz

Feb 1, 2004
Kembangan
sg.homeunix.com
zedd said:
Paul, think we may have shot the same flounder a week apart !!

Shot this fellow on a dawn dive near the Jetty. Same subject?? :think: , and almost same composition, interesting. But I think yrs have more impact. thanks for sharing.

it was at Aur Village jetty...just across dayang jetty...on a night dive.

next time we must put a flag on the flounder "Paul wuz here!"

WhyZzzzzz

Feb 1, 2004
Kembangan
sg.homeunix.com
actually comparing pic and my pic.... the flounders are not identical. so hey! 2 flounders in that area already! ...

WhyZzzzzz

Feb 1, 2004
Kembangan
sg.homeunix.com
WhyZzzzzz said:
actually comparing pic and my pic.... the flounders are not identical. so hey! 2 flounders in that area already! ...
anyway, i really like how the eyes reflect the light... makes the picture so much more alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.