PHOTOVIDEOi Archive @ Google Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair though, photovideoi was a valiant attempt, and i'm glad it was there.

but it had limited scope and certain slants, and while i would browse through it when extremely bored in the library, i would never buy it.

to be fair though, photovideoi was a valiant attempt, and i'm glad it was there.

but it had limited scope and certain slants, and while i would browse through it when extremely bored in the library, i would never buy it.
I only collected the first 22 free issues. :bsmilie:

Looking forward to seeing how some of the Clubsnap members will pull the stunt of publishing and maintaining a Clubsnap magazines when even Singapore Press Holding fails at doing so. :sweat:

Looking forward to seeing how some of the Clubsnap members will pull the stunt of publishing and maintaining a Clubsnap magazines when even Singapore Press Holding fails at doing so. :sweat:

well, let me quote my friend on this:

"well, i don't believe either, but let us let the world be a better place but believing that there are others who can do it." :)

John Cosgrove did a great job documenting and reporting on the many events in person and getting content and materials. for Photovideo

i loved it when JC was the one doing Photoi... before they added video into it (not dat i am dissing videographers). i felt it kinda lost its way, especially after JC left. sad to see it die tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.