Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Status
Not open for further replies.
marathon - love trap
K-x, DAL 18-50mm

every one has his own reason to run a marathon just like joline and lenon did.... read on

ap2.JPG

ap4.JPG

ap5.JPG

ap6.JPG

ap7.JPG

Wow ur photos are always so nice..
just out of query.. there is like colour circle in the picture? was it reflection or?? sorry dunno the term for it :p

Thanks bro.
The color circle? You mean the 3 colored thingy? I think it's the flare casued by the sun which can be easily PS away but I prefer to leave it.

Must really get to see how you shoot during birding.. :p
always have great Catch.. hee.

If you want birding can join me. ;)

Thanks bro.
The color circle? You mean the 3 colored thingy? I think it's the flare casued by the sun which can be easily PS away but I prefer to leave it.

If you want birding can join me. ;)

Hi Ken do u mind me joining for birding ?

voigtlander macro. with flash light.

IMGP9610-001 by luctomar, on Flickr

second shot, this JS was hiding in its silk nest, nursing the eggs, I believe.
trick the JS out from its hiding place for some portrait taking.

Js, nursing its eggs, awaiting for the arrival of its babies. by luctomar, on Flickr

3rd shot, on the trunk of a tree, a handsome one. found this sometime a week ago and I returned to the same spot and saw the same one again but this time more prepared with extra battery for flash lights.

voigtlander macro lens.

white bushy spider. seems to have lots of hair. found on the bark of a treetrunk. by luctomar, on Flickr

marcus

A slowly but surely vanishing trade

IMGP4362.jpg

31782578.jpg

taken by prinzflex 135/2.4

my ebay bought miranda lens is now converted into a full time flower pot
it had too much fungi for use

Hehe hard to remove front elements for me :)

More from Taiwan

#36 101 interior

Taipei 101 interior by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

#37 101 interior 2

Taipei 101 interior2 by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

41# Gui Hou Harbour near Ye liu

Gui Hou Harbour by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

42#

Gui Hou Harbour2 by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

43# Ok mart

Ok mart by Simon Teo Landscape, on Flickr

More can be found here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/land...[supersimon27]-welcome-taiwan-heart-asia.html

Last edited:
At Zion national park
5953772610_c7ddc71e4a.jpg

Capitol Reef national park
5953214345_4e3d9b50ec.jpg

Last edited:
Played around with "fire" on a bored X'mas eve night.
You can tell this isn't a proper product shoot since I didn't even bother to remove the price tag. :bsmilie:

IMGP1016-Edit.jpg

anyone here shooting concerts regularly or often?

recently upgrade my body to K5 and tried to shoot the outdoor performance at esplanade with my DA 55300.
1st try seems worst then on my Kx. Noise was pretty bad, might have been because i was using iso6400 and had high iso NR turned on. focusing was bad, had review the pics today. was pretty sure i focus on the performers face for at least 95% of the time but the pics seems to say otherwise.

other setting was spot metering, center focus & AV mode.Did tried TVAV earlier on but iso was jumping all around so switch back to AV. And i though last night (24-Dec) had semi decent lighting.

any advise can be given? kinda hook on shooting at the outdoor theaters for over a year plus already, will shoot there whenever i have the chance on weekends.

want to improve the % of keepers. have a 2875 F2.8 tamron, would that do assuming i am in the 1st or 2nd row of the theaters ?

below are some sample. resize only and no pp done on it. gears used are as written above.

pic 1: noise very apparent.
copyofimgp0055.jpg

pic 2: focus seems to be on the cymbal ?
copyofimgp0105.jpg

hope i did post in the correct section.

Last edited:
bro simon.. you made the 8-16 siggy shine more than ever!!
good stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.