poohbear.JPG

Ring Game
Ring.JPG

Basketball Game
Basketball.JPG

Bowling Game
Bowling.JPG

Lights.JPG

You are using a G2 right? Looks like the colour is too saturated and I believe you used AWB. Looks too orangish/reddish to me.

P/S: Possible to shrink down the sizes of the photos to about 90kb?

Originally posted by Goondu
You are using a G2 right? Looks like the colour is too saturated and I believe you used AWB. Looks too orangish/reddish to me.

P/S: Possible to shrink down the sizes of the photos to about 90kb?

The problem does not lie with the camera, it is the lights at the fair. It u have been to the fair, u will know, but thanks for the comments, i will try to improve!!
The Funfair is damm fun!!
Faster go !!

Originally posted by GenXBoi

The problem does not lie with the camera, it is the lights at the fair. It u have been to the fair, u will know, but thanks for the comments, i will try to improve!!
The Funfair is damm fun!!
Faster go !!

if you have used bulb WB, maybe the colours would be more neutral. But I agree that the natural lights there look orangy. But WB is used to correct pictures under such light anyway! :D

Originally posted by Tweek

if you have used bulb WB, maybe the colours would be more neutral. But I agree that the natural lights there look orangy. But WB is used to correct pictures under such light anyway! :D

Great! Thanks for advising! Now i know wats the problem liao...
LoL

Originally posted by siron
Play ard loh...
anyway How is the Funfair ahh? I wanna go leh.. but heard very XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx....
[/QUOTET]

The funfair is damm fun but as you say is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX like siao! 2 tokens need 5 bucks liao. Only suitable for rich people to play. LOL

:D:bwhat:

Originally posted by GenXBoi
Originally posted by siron
Play ard loh...
anyway How is the Funfair ahh? I wanna go leh.. but heard very XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx....
[/QUOTET]

The funfair is damm fun but as you say is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX like siao! 2 tokens need 5 bucks liao. Only suitable for rich people to play. LOL

:D:bwhat:

SIEN..me poor person leh..

Go only if you have self control....I saw a\so many ppl with big prizes and become gian..in the end spend $70 and got "air" only......:cry: Heart pain!!

Originally posted by Paladin
Go only if you have self control....I saw a\so many ppl with big prizes and become gian..in the end spend $70 and got "air" only......:cry: Heart pain!!

Hmmmm I WANNA GO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.