Poor Bear...

Ring Game

Basketball Game

Bowling Game

Goondu

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
You are using a G2 right? Looks like the colour is too saturated and I believe you used AWB. Looks too orangish/reddish to me.

P/S: Possible to shrink down the sizes of the photos to about 90kb?

G

GenXBoi

Originally posted by Goondu
You are using a G2 right? Looks like the colour is too saturated and I believe you used AWB. Looks too orangish/reddish to me.

P/S: Possible to shrink down the sizes of the photos to about 90kb?
The problem does not lie with the camera, it is the lights at the fair. It u have been to the fair, u will know, but thanks for the comments, i will try to improve!!
The Funfair is damm fun!!
Faster go !!

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Originally posted by GenXBoi

The problem does not lie with the camera, it is the lights at the fair. It u have been to the fair, u will know, but thanks for the comments, i will try to improve!!
The Funfair is damm fun!!
Faster go !!
if you have used bulb WB, maybe the colours would be more neutral. But I agree that the natural lights there look orangy. But WB is used to correct pictures under such light anyway! :D

G

GenXBoi

Originally posted by Tweek

if you have used bulb WB, maybe the colours would be more neutral. But I agree that the natural lights there look orangy. But WB is used to correct pictures under such light anyway! :D
Great! Thanks for advising! Now i know wats the problem liao...
LoL

G

GenXBoi

Originally posted by siron
Play ard loh...
anyway How is the Funfair ahh? I wanna go leh.. but heard very XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx....
[/QUOTET]

The funfair is damm fun but as you say is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX like siao! 2 tokens need 5 bucks liao. Only suitable for rich people to play. LOL

:D:bwhat:

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by GenXBoi
Originally posted by siron
Play ard loh...
anyway How is the Funfair ahh? I wanna go leh.. but heard very XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx....
[/QUOTET]

The funfair is damm fun but as you say is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX like siao! 2 tokens need 5 bucks liao. Only suitable for rich people to play. LOL

:D:bwhat:

SIEN..me poor person leh..

Paladin

Jan 18, 2002
SGP
Visit site
Go only if you have self control....I saw a\so many ppl with big prizes and become gian..in the end spend $70 and got "air" only......:cry: Heart pain!!

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Paladin
Go only if you have self control....I saw a\so many ppl with big prizes and become gian..in the end spend $70 and got "air" only......:cry: Heart pain!!

Hmmmm I WANNA GO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.