~Photos of People in Love, People We Love~ by little.RED.dot Photography

nivlaOof

May 5, 2007
little.RED.dot
With the upcoming Lunar New Year... I would like to wish all clubsnappers & fellow photographers a Super Duper Happy & Prosperous CNY!!! :)

Thanks You so much for the support on our old threads (2009,2010)... N since it is a new year... here is a new thread to kick start the year of the Bunny!!! Huat Ah!! ;)

5410143571_711d98b620_b.jpg

5410150069_c0c2d6cbe0_b.jpg

5410150341_0741b32a60_b.jpg

great pics as always....cheers

support!

I like no.2, the big lights and the focus on them.. Nice!

I like no.2, the big lights and the focus on them.. Nice!

Thanks Djanco... that is my personal favourite too!! Glad that you like them... :)

Here is one from early this year...

5409352325_3c5d75e7c7_b.jpg

:eek:
OMG, did you see you are in the picture? so careless.

Hi Emlee, Yes I'm aware that I'm in the picture... isn't it obvious?! Didn't know there such a rule saying photographer is not allow to be in a photo??... if there is one... i am one of those who doesnt follow rules then... :)

All my couples are aware of my style and approach in wedding photography n that is the very reason y they came to me. The above image is definitely not created under any mistake or careless situation. I was chatting with the bride when she flashed such a sweet and joyous smile... moment like this don't wait!! It important for me to preserve that rather then hiding away to find another angle. Moreover like MUA, photographers are also very much part of a wedding ceremony... so no reason for you to hide!! isn't it?

Do appreciate your comment and thanks so much for looking. ;)

Hi Emlee, Yes I'm aware that I'm in the picture... isn't it obvious?! Didn't know there such a rule saying photographer is not allow to be in a photo??... if there is one... i am one of those who doesnt follow rules then... :)

All my couples are aware of my style and approach in wedding photography n that is the very reason y they came to me. The above image is definitely not created under any mistake or careless situation. I was chatting with the bride when she flashed such a sweet and joyous smile... moment like this don't wait!! It important for me to preserve that rather then hiding away to find another angle. Moreover like MUA, photographers are also very much part of a wedding ceremony... so no reason for you to hide!! isn't it?

Do appreciate your comment and thanks so much for looking. ;)

Yes. I was admiring your works from the top. building up, and building up. i esp love #5 from the top... then when i saw this, it was quite a departure from the build up... hence the surprise. It is a preference thing, nothing wrong, mood and candidness is great on that piece. just not something on a showcase piece, i think. as part of the album for the couple, it would be great...

Anyway, what am I talking about?! I dont even shoot portrait or couples, mush less weddings. Dont mind me. weddings are never easy. no repeats, no 2nd chance, must be right the first time, must have loads of ideas and concepts in head to deal with diff situations. kudos to your good works.

Yes. I was admiring your works from the top. building up, and building up. i esp love #5 from the top... then when i saw this, it was quite a departure from the build up... hence the surprise. It is a preference thing, nothing wrong, mood and candidness is great on that piece. just not something on a showcase piece, i think. as part of the album for the couple, it would be great...

Anyway, what am I talking about?! I dont even shoot portrait or couples, mush less weddings. Dont mind me. weddings are never easy. no repeats, no 2nd chance, must be right the first time, must have loads of ideas and concepts in head to deal with diff situations. kudos to your good works.

Once again, thanks emlee for the kind words.. :) yup... it is a matter of preferences and opinions... really appreciate that you took your time to look and comment on my work.. :) it is through such exchange that we learn and improve... You have some nice europe pic on your thread too... :thumbsup: :)

5433643606_5c46b06ed0_b.jpg

Last edited: