photominilab 15cts per 4r prints

if u r photographer,will u used my service.[delivery also include.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind paying 50cents to 70 cents for a well printed 4R. I say finding cheap photo labs is easy. There are so many around. just walk around a HDB neighbourhood and you'll find one. So instead of catering to the masses capture the niche market of photographers that are looking for high quality consistent prints. Im sure people here on clubsnap will like to see their good photos printed well.

How do you print digital if you're not using a frontier or a digital capable machine?

To be honest, if profiling is done properly and your output is good, people will even pay $0.20-$0.30 per 4R print.

i so agree with this.

once output is good. anything else is secondary. den later if got courier... :thumbsup:

I have never needed the lab technician to adjust my images ever since I calibrated my monitor. So the weakest link is the print quality, paper type and service. If 15cents means thin paper, poor colors and bad service, no thanks. Just my humble thoughts.

What is the latest development on your miniphotolab, TS??
I have 200+ disastrous photos.... @ 25c each..
So, I guess you have my answer...

as long as prints are consistent and colours accurate i will support.

How about getting those dye sublimation professional printers which include brands like Sony, Kodak, Shinko, HiTi? Saves space and easily portable and yet prints vibrant colours which last... You can even get those standalone type to put in your store so that your customers can print pictures when they visit your store... which is added revenue to you. The ROI for the printer will definitely be shorter than minilab i feel. :) just my personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.