Photography Notes For Newbies

Hi Sulhan.A very simple and infomative lessons for newbies like me....Easier to understand than most references that I had read.Thanks for the wonderful tips...Really appreciate it:):):)

thanks for this sticky!

Thx Sulhan, I borrowed a thick photography book for a start from the library but returned it before I hit chapter 2!!! Your summary is great!!! thx.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you for this sticky! I was looking for answers and your guide certainly cleared everything! :)

Dear All,

I am more a senior age guy but not that old, Have been in photographly since OM1 series and now digital.

I am moving to MACRO photography with Canon 100mm USM MAcro lens, understand that a tripod is necessary to prevent shake.

I read the lens manual and it say that there is a seperate purchase of a 'Ring B' Tripot mount. It's a ring mount to the lens body and than mount it to the tripod.

I have a standard tripod where given to me FOC by canon when I brought the camera, So is there a necessary to buy this special mount or maybe need to buy a new tropod too.

Not sure.... can anyone MACRO users' please enlighten me on this with thanks.

Regards,
Peter

Hi Sulhan,
a very good and clear guidelines for newbie like me.Appreciate it. :)

happy new year to all
gd stuff

Thanks. Hope that your write up helps... So that I can use my boyfriend camera to learn.

:D hi i just joined and already have my own D40 but i'm still a newbie.lots to learn.wish can get your assistance to improve my photograpy techniques.Hope can learn a lot from you all.anyway i'm about to shop for my speed light and I was told that commanding .i dont know what is that all about.so whatt else i should buy to upgrade myself.looking forward for special bagpack fo my dslr and future accesories.anybody.....

Wow....thats what i call sharing...man

wow impressive notes... thanks a lot!!

Very good piece of work done. Really give newbie like myself better understanding into photography and help in improving further for better quality pics. :thumbsup:

thanks for this sticky dude.. really helpful.

Agree. Totally a excellent topic to help newbie.. :)