Photography Notes For Newbies

Many thx for the nice notes!

HI Everyone,

Glad that this notes were helpful to kick you off on your photography journey.
There was once I organize free photography classes here in CS. Well due to the response and also to make things move in a more productive direction, i had to make the classes formalised.

However, these notes were build up using those initial notes used in the free classes - minus the intense graphics though.

These notes is still part of my knowledge library....and I'm keeping this part free for the photographic community hoping that our love in photography wil help us be more aware of our environment and all living things around us.

Have fun shooting.

GREAT notes Sulhan.

Many thanks

Dear Sulhan,
I am truly proud what you have done and your achievements!

May I just highlight the following:
Graphics and illustration
All graphics, photographs and illustrations are Original works by Mohd Sulhanuddin and should Not be reused, published or use without
Prior permission form author

Very useful and clearly written written ! Cleared up a lot of my confusions . Many thanks once again Sulhan !!!:)

Thanks for the wonderful notes Sulhan! It cleared many of my doubts. :thumbsup:

this thread is very informative and helpful for newbies like me.... good stuff

Thank you sir, for the effort!

hi everyone,
i just bought my canon 450D, my first DSLR!
it is amazing for me!!!
haha!
hope i can master in some day...

:thumbsup:is good stuff

Thanks for tutorial!!

Thanks for the tutorial! Its great stuffs for a noob like myself! :)

I'm a Newbie to photography here.. indeed a very good reference for me. Guess what, i took out my OLD ( really old SLR Camera - Canon EOS 500N) to figure out what is Tv, Av,etc...

HOpe to be able to produce nice pictures by reading your guide. Yet to get myself a latest DSLR though...

Perfect. A quick guide which gets straight to the point without the need to wade through tons of pages.

Many thanks:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

great job... thanks a lot

Cool info =)

This is an excellent resource. Where is this from? Do you have a downloadable and printable PDF? I tried to put these images in a powerpoint and print it, but the text etc is lousy. Thanks!

VERY kind of you to share, Sulhan. I won't distribute the PDF but can I direct people to your website?