Photography during WW2 War in the Pacific - Very Disturbing.

I hope you know where did you say wrong and know what you are talking about. If you don't know I will tell you. You are putting the Chinese as the same league as Japanese and Germans in WWII and comparing an ancient warfare with no moral or ethic at that time to a modern timeline where now ethics are weighted greatly. I don't know what you are thinking but reading between the lines, you are in fact discriminating the Chinese. You put them in the shoes of warmongers where the Chinese were fighting both a civil war and against foreign invasion. Your perception of wars going by greed is just simply amazed me and lastly your reasoning of Chinese constantly fighting each other with the Japanese's easy looting is totally unnecessary and uncalled for. You might be unintentionally offended a group of people already.

Strange, did I prick you? Sigh. Then you've grossly misunderstood so I urge you to please, look @ the bigger picture.

There's no ethics in a war, whether ancient or now. Civilians like you & me suffer @ the mercy of greed by the few who's hungry for power.

Sun Yat Sun once said, "Chinese are like a pile of sand" so let us not be two particles of sand here my friend. Have a nice day.

knowing history is good for you and me. From which era doesn't matters, matters is did you learn anything for the future?

knowing history is good for you and me. From which era doesn't matters, matters is did you learn anything for the future?
Sad to see today, looking at the former winners and losers of WW2 .. who of these countries were involved again in military actions against other countries and in which role? Who obviously learned a lesson and who did not?

And the neighbouring countries are involved because they might loose their beaches.

despite all these hard evidence, the Japanese will never admit that they were at fault during WWII.

WE SHOULD send all these evidence to our jap colleagues and contacts.....

despite all these hard evidence, the Japanese will never admit that they were at fault during WWII.

WE SHOULD send all these evidence to our jap colleagues and contacts.....

Abe is in the process of retracting their earlier half apology. If interested, you can understand more from this new book.

51-IFlXBkqL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
wait till you see how chinese killed chinese, it will be 100 times disturbing... but most chinese are denying the facts. it's like killling it's own kind is ok, but for others to kill it's kind, it is not ok..... hypocrite..

Last edited:
wait till you see how chinese killed chinese, it will be 100 times disturbing...

Any picturess? What camera will they use?

Last edited:
a wise man once said 'wotever happens in the past.. will tell the future'

100 times, really?? Show us some records or evidences... At least the Chinese dont go invading, conquering other countries & torture, massacre the civilians like what Japan did to so many countries in SE Asia. Doing such acts is one thing, having the courage to face the truth is another. At least Germany has confessed & made amends & thus have moved on.

wait till you see how chinese killed chinese, it will be 100 times disturbing... but most chinese are denying the facts. it's like killling it's own kind is ok, but for others to kill it's kind, it is not ok..... hypocrite..

Last edited:
It is a 1941 to 1945 war in which Japan till today does not acknowledge having committed atrocities in other countries.
But Japan does make a big fuss annually over the Hiroshima atomic bomb. So there-in is a lesson. People forget. It is all about marketing one's country as a victim. PRC can hold annual ceremonies in China and arrange for similar to be conducted in other affected Asian countries, as remembrance of Japan's WW2 atrocities. PRC can budget NOW for that and follow up seriously. PRC should also make full use of the Internet on this matter. But somehow, I think even PRC's own youth is not interested in the past. They are too busy trying to get rich so they can enjoy luxury and good life.

Last edited:
100 times, really?? Show us some records or evidences... At least the Chinese dont go invading, conquering other countries & torture, massacre the civilians like what Japan did to so many countries in SE Asia. Doing such acts is one thing, having the courage to face the truth is another. At least Germany has confessed & made amends & thus have moved on.

Google "forced abortions" with its alleged numbers since 1971. Some people might also remember a scene where rows of tanks made a person into tofu.

Google "forced abortions" with its alleged numbers since 1971. Some people might also remember a scene where rows of tanks made a person into tofu.

Tiananmen comes to mind. so does the Long March.

oh and don't forget... it's not just the forced abortions; parents killed or abandoned their own newborns just because they were female.

it's not even taking place during war time ;)

At least the Chinese dont go invading, conquering other countries & torture, massacre the civilians like what Japan did to so many countries in SE Asia.

Tibet?

Get: Hidden Tibet: History of Independence and Occupation by Sergius L. Kuzmin.

Or on Wiki here.

Last edited:
At least Japan contributed to the world of male entertainment.
We can't wait for Kei's next DVD release :bsmilie:

the chinese may have been the victims in WW2, but they're no saints either when it comes to their own kind. Even now, those pple are doing strange stuff to make food. adding chemicals, recycling used cooking oil poured into drains to fry again, adding plastic chemicals into baby milk powder. the list goes on.

I'm not justifying the actions of the japs nor endorsing what they did to the nations they conquered, but perhaps they really do feel superior to other races and they were not looking at other races as "humans". If you look at their society, at how disciplined they were in a recent natural disaster, i feel ashamed when i think of how singaporeans will react if a disaster were to happen in Singapore.
People were queuing neatly at a supermarket, there was no hoarding, and excessive buying, they were buying only what they needed and leaving things for the people behind them. I dare say if this was to happen anywhere else in the world, this WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

I think to be fair for all, we should curse the act not the nation or race.