Photography Courtesy Poll Results...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zplus

Mar 16, 2002
Some equitorial, tropical isle
Ok, after several days of poll... here are the results!

For Unofficial Photogs - the Hobbyist... most choose option 3. Courteous and still get the shot. Only 2 do not care if they block anyone. A small persentage is there to learn something and make new friends. Thus, generally well behaved lot.;)

For Official Photogs, most choose option 1. When on the job, you have to deliver. Period. But quite closely behind are another group who are still courteous to the point of sacrificing a shot. A smaller portion is still courteous but would not give up a shot. Both option 2 and 3 are courteous folks. SO I guess in general, Official Photogs are quite courteous....;)

Do take note that the sample size of this informal poll may not reflect the actual situation on the ground... There might be those who are not courteous but not indicating it in the poll too.

Courtesy_Poll.JPG

Unoffical Event Photography Courtesy Poll...
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=264558

Offical Event Photography Courtesy Poll...
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=264456

so, what's next? :embrass:

they reflect the acceptable norm in the community,

on the hobbyist's side

it reflects why so many people are against the aggressive behaviour of the few hobbyists. it's not a matter of 'i do what i like and don't need to make any considerations for others.'

on the professional's side

it reflects official photographer's primary objective in a shoot. as much as there are many who will get the shot first and let everything else come later, there are also many official photographers who make the effort to consider the existence of others, official and non-official photographers and event participants alike.

Yupz, there is no wat's next...

I was just curious on how people felt about this courtesy thingy which pops up ever so often...;)

Its good to be courteous lah.... courtesy is for free...
:bsmilie:

Anyway, in the long run you will be a nice person if you are courteous....;)
And if you become a famous photog one day, you will be famous and well loved.... hahahha:)

Seriously, the more irritating 1s are those who carry a P&S cam and don't visit this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.