Photography Course and Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyboy

Apr 21, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi all,

Just want to find out, where can I attend photography course or workshop (Session) in Singapore other than PSS and SAFRAPC? I'm more keen in studio (Portrait) photography and nature photography course. I hope can improve my skill thur the course and session.

Looking forward the reply.

Originally posted by skyboy
Hi all,

Just want to find out, where can I attend photography course or workshop (Session) in Singapore other than PSS and SAFRAPC? I'm more keen in studio (Portrait) photography and nature photography course. I hope can improve my skill thur the course and session.

Looking forward the reply.

http://www.naturephotosociety.org.sg/ASP/Main.asp

You can join the Nature Photographic Society of SIngapore as a member and they have some courses for members like the Macro for Begineers, for nature photography as well as field trips to shoot nature.

Photography Society of SIngapore or PSS conducts Studio Lighting course for studio shoots.

For studio/portrait photography, i believe Astin, xfathom and reignman are organising paid tutorials for studio shoots with live models - check in the Consumers Corner sub-forum for the next shoot.

For nature photography, NPS also has some courses, or you can join in any of the photoshoots (normally announced in the Photoshoot/Events sub-forum) and sort of get tips and tricks from those that go.

Its a pity the last shoot at the Zoo was washed out by the rain, but hopefully, the next one will be better.

Check out Objectif at www.objectifs.com.sg
They have a beginner course too. The instructors' style are quite comtemporary as they are quite young. It's a refreshing change from the classic style that's been permeating since the 1980s....

Yes, I am the organizer for many paid studio model photoshoot. Refer to this thread for details.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30156

In fact, from the photoshoots, I can see that many participants have improved their skills each time they shoot. This is a more fun way to practise.

We do not really teach, but if you need, some of the "seniors" (ie mature photogs) will be happy to show you how to set lights in studio, how to meter exposure, how to compose photos, how to pose the models, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.