Photography @ Chinese Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not try any Event shoot yet.. coz the only lens i got is 28-135mm with me now..
but im keen in Fashion shoot. just try out..but im sure many many people... :sweat:

Ya lens is enough for the event shoot. I used that for the Maxim Event recently and turn out pretty good.

Michael

got see mine?? hehe i got 3rd for student cat..must be cos of the small competition :D

anyway really sorry tml i cannot make it. celebrating my dad's bday.

well if after the shoot at IMM we can go down to the recreation place since its all in the west. sun is my LAST VERY FREE DAY..sch starts on Monday..argh..

Congrats to u, keep up the good work.....

Michael

Will be at Suntec ard 2, can definitely drop by for a quick peak as I have something on a bit later. Where are you guys meeting up?

Guys, got latest news from their fans. The Ambience and Angelic group will be @ concert tomolo from 9am for the queue.

Then they will head down to IMM for the autography session on the same nite. So, they will camp there from tomolo nite to sun...... *Hard Core Fans, Man*

Must find a way to stand around near the stage for photography liao. Maybe wear vest and join the media..... :bsmilie:

Michael

For those guys going for the Delorean shoot, kindly take not that in the event of rain or storm, venue will be change to a sheltered one nearby. Will confirm on the day itself.

Kindly call me to check if there's rain around 5pm. My no is 93368869

Michael

Guys, got latest news from their fans. The Ambience and Angelic group will be @ concert tomolo from 9am for the queue.

Then they will head down to IMM for the autography session on the same nite. So, they will camp there from tomolo nite to sun...... *Hard Core Fans, Man*

Must find a way to stand around near the stage for photography liao. Maybe wear vest and join the media..... :bsmilie:

Michael

Sat 9 am Q at expo till evening...then all the way to IMM at night to Q till next day? siao ah!?! :rbounce:

got see mine?? hehe i got 3rd for student cat..must be cos of the small competition :D

anyway really sorry tml i cannot make it. celebrating my dad's bday.

well if after the shoot at IMM we can go down to the recreation place since its all in the west. sun is my LAST VERY FREE DAY..sch starts on Monday..argh..

Congrats! Arghh... School is starting for me soon too. And my 1st draft report is going to be due soon. :confused:

look like our Tangs shooter leader is on leave now. Qing & Falconite :D
and you guys still keep it going .... :thumbsup:

Well done people. Have fun. Maybe I will take a long term break soon. School is reopening and focusing on report. I thought Redsun was the Vice Chair ;p

My Next Event (Maybe last one before school reopens. Not sure after that)

COSCON (See this:http://www.moviemania.com.sg/contest.html)
Date: 4th August 2007
Time: 1pm onwards
Venue: Suntec Singapore Hall 602.
Meeting Place: To be confirmed
Meeting Time: To be confirmed
============================================
1. qING

Important: Please do not post here anything after Sun. I will open a new thread soon.
Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events. It makes more sense because Photography at Chinese Garden is over. Please post in the new thread.

Important: Please do not post here anything after Sun. I will open a new thread soon.
Tang Shooters: Upcoming Events. It makes more sense because Photography at Chinese Garden is over. Please post in the new thread.

Just create now and then post the last one here linking across lor....

Don't need to wait till sunday.....

Michael

You re the winner??? :thumbsup: Congratulations!!!
What is your full name? Im sure your's is great shot. I will check it out again. Give me your name...

haha..koh sze kiat. i think its beginner's luck leh..my first competition that i took part.

hmm thanks to redsun

i'll skip the fashion show, its thai fashion show. what's the sports thing at jurong west about?

Will be at Suntec ard 2, can definitely drop by for a quick peak as I have something on a bit later. Where are you guys meeting up?[/QUOTE

you can call me my number 8188 7997 i will be at Tropics Atrium, Suntec

inform u guys..

this coming sunday 29/july/2007 900am at charity event

Dominoes of Dreams 2007
the event would be held on the 29th July at Jurong West Sports and Recreation Centre, Level 2 near Sports Museum.

more detail
http://www.dominoesofdreams2007.org./

:bsmilie: can take some dominoes in action ;)

Hmmm...what're the upcoming events now ? I'm a little lost looking at the number of post. :bsmilie: How about posting the upcoming events in sequence, just like what we have for the initial first few outings? Just a suggestion :)

Well done people. Have fun. Maybe I will take a long term break soon. School is reopening and focusing on report. I thought Redsun was the Vice Chair ;p

My Next Event (Maybe last one before school reopens. Not sure after that)

wahhhh since when!!U n falconite are the leaders ma;p

COSCON (See this:http://www.moviemania.com.sg/contest.html)
Date: 4th August 2007
Time: 1pm onwards
Venue: Suntec Singapore Hall 602.
Meeting Place: To be confirmed
Meeting Time: To be confirmed
============================================
1. qING
2. Redsun

Michael

.............wow really hardcore:sweat:

I am new for this forum. I am here coz I like bloggin as u all do and currently I have 2 Blogs. My favorite is my MySpace. I hope you all visit my blog and leave some comments so that I also get a chance to visit Ur Blog.

Anyone of u having problems with your photos like staining, getting yellowish. I also got these problems some days back. But, now I met with a website whose main work is making our photos look nice by doing photo restoration, reconstruction or retouching depending upon the damage happened to our photos. So, if anyone has like that photos, these people are doing for normal prices. The site name is "Fireia" and you can check it out at http://www.fireia.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.