Not specific enough, could be anyone I see on street

See people want to show you attention lor

And you never even wear blue tube top

Success!

Not specific enough, could be anyone I see on street

See people want to show you attention lor

And you never even wear blue tube top

Success!

i better diam... not my intention to try to gain attention. me play play nia... sorry :sweat:
anyway i really auntie + short + ugly... few ppl here have seen me in person and they can vouch for that ;)

i better diam... not my intention to try to gain attention. me play play nia... sorry :sweat:
anyway i really auntie + short + ugly... few ppl here have seen me in person and they can vouch for that ;)

Wa lau, people who say that normally end up quite chio lor

You got see chio bu say

I AM HOT AND SEXY AND YOU WILL WANT TO PROCREATE WITH ME?

Never right

you have picture of me why can't i have picture of you?

take my picture also don't send me a copy :cry:

Here's a furry cake photo for you:

20020129_cake.jpg

if you all look carefully at DP's you know its not the same woman. and guys you should stop with the speculating about jeanie and give the woman her privacy. If she wants to show you who she is she'll do it. No need for you all to ask. think the ot has gone far enough don't you?

i think so as well, i would believe that you all wouldn't want to be the subject instead. :nono:

This thread has gone far enough. First was the loss of privacy for the lady journalist where personal data was offered until someone put some sanity to it and now jeanie's .

Give them a break!

Thread closed

auntie [tick]
short [tick]
ugly [cross]

cos older and shorter than me mah...

but...

lao chio [tick]
sexy [tick]
furry [tick] [tick] [tick] [BOOOOOOOM] :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.