Photographers caught by Stomper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, anyone here got caught by Stomper during the NDP shoots?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost4779.aspx

"We often overlook the photographers who take such lovely shots at the
NDP. Here are a few photos I have taken of them," STOMPer Lucy Leong said.

"The one of the young lady shows her using her shorter lens while hugging the camera with the long lens - what a handful!" the STOMPer said in an email on 10 August.

Stratix

Oct 13, 2005
they look like press photogs to me..

Brand

Nov 6, 2006
www.lushfolio.com
wow... the female photographer in the 2nd pix is power! anyone knows who she is? and is she trying to bounce flash off the sky? ;p

tao

Jan 7, 2005
Beach Road
wow... the female photographer in the 2nd pix is power! anyone knows who she is? and is she trying to bounce flash off the sky? ;p
maybe bounce off the helicopter flying by... wow, great skills... :bsmilie:

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
She is from ST. You want her phone number PM me. We use to be old classmate from NAFA...

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
She is from ST. You want her phone number PM me. We use to be old classmate from NAFA...

If I were her, I would be very irritated if I got loads of calls and SMSes from XDD asking

Want to go out or not, saw your photo on Stomp and your ex-NAFA classmate gave me your number hee hee hee :bigeyes:

westwest2

Jun 6, 2007
how u know the flash is on?

garou12

Deregistered
May 15, 2007
wtf is stomp supposed to be? a rip on the broadway muscial?

If I were her, I would be very irritated if I got loads of calls and SMSes from XDD asking

Want to go out or not, saw your photo on Stomp and your ex-NAFA classmate gave me your number hee hee hee :bigeyes:
If you were her you would be extremely flattered.

You'll line the guys up for 5 months of free dinner and drinks. And shoot them (with a camera of course) against a wall and paste the photos on your bedroom's wall and show other girls your "conquest". :bsmilie:

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
If you were her you would be extremely flattered.

You'll line the guys up for 5 months of free dinner and drinks. And shoot them (with a camera of course) against a wall and paste the photos on your bedroom's wall and show other girls your "conquest". :bsmilie:

Is that what you do when you go out in your Afghan girl outfit special? =D

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
VisualJournalist.net
Ehhh...
Let's not get overboard here lar...

Friends will never reveal another friend's personal :phonecall details.
No point fishing here. :flush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom