Photographer's Assistant ( Commercial )

Volks

May 17, 2006
Looking for freelance Full Time assistant in Still Photography but will be a plus with knowledge in Motion Photography (or Video )as well.

Pays between $70 ~ $ 150 per day or between $40 ~ $80 half day depending on your experience. A short interview in my studio is good to determine skill set and pay scale.

We are into Business to Business clientele, a great opportunity for those looking to learn the advance technique in visual creation under a purely B2B commercial / industrial environment.

PM us with a short Intro of yourself thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: rmmacalalad
Interested! please let mo know some details. thanks

Please write in. One more thing, if you are unable to commit to series of full day shoot during weekdays and has classes 80% of the week, with only couple of hours available- please do not apply. This is a professional post for those already in the industry . Thank you .

Looking for freelance Full Time assistant in Still Photography but will be a plus with knowledge in Motion Photography (or Video )as well.

Pays between $70 ~ $ 150 per day or between $40 ~ $80 half day depending on your experience. A short interview in my studio is good to determine skill set and pay scale.

We are into Business to Business clientele, a great opportunity for those looking to learn the advance technique in visual creation under a purely B2B commercial / industrial environment.

PM us with a short Intro of yourself thank you.

Hi, I am interested in this job. I have been a Commercial photographer for many years. I can work independently as I have experience in studio lightings and set up.
I am also well verse in Photoshop editing.
I can be contacted at 98410688.
Regards,
Billy wong