Photographer needed for company award winners profile photo shoot, 2 days, budget 4k

Darcy.Zhou

Jan 16, 2007
Pasir Panjang
Our company is requesting for quotation to do photography service for the company award winners.

Total Budget: S$4000.00

For 2015, we are requesting quotations for:

Option 1) 2 days - profile photo-shoot of award winners only

Option 2) 2 days - profile photo-shoot of award winners + design the digital artwork for the template of the posters + digital layout of photos + printing of the posters

Option 3) 2 days - profile photo-shoot of award winners + digital layout of photos + printing of the posters

Note option (3), our office will provide the previous posters softcopy for the appointed vendor to do the photo layout

Please provide the 3 quotes separately if you are interested in this project.

If you are able to provide a make-up artist, please state the costing for this service. If it is complimentary, please state clearly.

Below are some background information and requirements of this project:

1. We are looking at the full suite of photography to printing of the departmental posters and publicity posters for our event for the company award winners.
2. Though we will try to arrange for 2 separate days for the winners to come for the photo-shoot, there will be absentees (people who do not want to take and only willing to send the digital photo or it could be due to work/leave).
3. These deliverables is required before our event confirmed on 18 & 19 February 2016, the final products need to be submitted before early January 2016.
4. In your quotation, please separate the photography and posters design and/or printing costing clearly.

For any enquiries or quotation, please send to

oeokph AT nus DOT edu DOT sg

Hi bro

May I know the volume for the poster printing because this include a sub-vendor (the printing agent) I need to know a print volume estimate before I can quote.

No further info?