Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my land line rings, it means... dont answer the phone :bsmilie:

same here... if my house 1 ring in the morning = my parents call me from office ask me y not in office yet... lol...

if weekend it rings, either downstairs got ppl wanna come up, or suay, some old classmates whom is like 10 year never see kind... :sweat:

Actually we kept out land-line only because it was connectd to our broadband.

Are there any other/better/cheaper options without having to have the land line. We prefer to stick with Singtel, if Possible, but definitely no Starhub.

last time i got a personal land line just for my modem, then after that adsl then after that i dun use adsl, i still have that line and nobody call me except for some indian kid who call to look for his daddy... then sometimes got the grandmother call to look for dunno who... haiz... few years and they dunno its wrong number...

same goes for my mobile line... always students looking for lecturer... :sweat:

btw Dm, y not u get mobile broadband instead? since your usage is low, then can plug to laptop also.

Get this only you are REALLY REALLY dun mind the "FAST" speed of it, as it is REAL REAL "BROADBAND"!!!! :bsmilie:

and i am using it.

btw Dm, y not u get mobile broadband instead? since your usage is low, then can plug to laptop also.

Get this only you are REALLY REALLY dun mind the "FAST" speed of it, as it is REAL REAL "BROADBAND"!!!!

and i am using it.

OK, I'm lost.

I generally do not use a lappy cos it's slow.

Surfing all that I use my home PC.

Isn't handphine broadband/inet usage slow and very ex?

OK, I'm lost.

I generally do not use a lappy cos it's slow.

Surfing all that I use my home PC.

Isn't handphine broadband/inet usage slow and very ex?

It's depend on which plan that you are signing. Btw, all those plans are no different in speed (to me la), the only different is the prices and i using the lowest one $22 a month by M1. Dun get this as it really slow, unless u like me that dun want spend much on it and dun mind the "broadband" speed then go ahead lor.

Mine is Starhub and i dont know why.. $7 bucks for this month only. heehee... :bsmilie:

how about shooting the ndp final rehersal this saturday? meet at cityhall mrt 5:00pm, towards the city link mall?

my plan is to shoot the fly pass, than slowly walk over to the open space beside the ntuc buliding to shoot fireworks. than go lau pasat for supper.

Mine is Starhub and i dont know why.. $7 bucks for this month only. heehee...

Yours bill so low for this month cos you are not in town most of the time lor.

btw your Starhub is the one plug into the laptop one? How is the speed? Like the one i using now.

Dun expect to get good speed for this type of wireless boardband. Given a choice, still prefer a land line.

Yours bill so low for this month cos you are not in town most of the time lor.

btw your Starhub is the one plug into the laptop one? How is the speed? Like the one i using now.

Speed ok for me.. i dont do heavy stuff on like DCnA... just browse youtube, load emails, msn and CS-ing..

Urs like keep on dropping one...

how about shooting the ndp final rehersal this saturday? meet at cityhall mrt 5:00pm, towards the city link mall?

my plan is to shoot the fly pass, than slowly walk over to the open space beside the ntuc buliding to shoot fireworks. than go lau pasat for supper.

Have a concert before that... will join u all after that! Before that, need a map or directions on how to go to that open space beside NTUC building.... Is it the one WDA is at? :dunno:

If i miss the shooting, will join for supper!

Hey Lubbers!

I just got back from collecting ma new babieeeeeee from the maternity ward!

SIGH! Not going to have much peace and quiet from now on ...

:embrass: kekekeke thinking of changing

buy a wig... lol... ooops... wrong part drop... :bsmilie:

also seldom see u use your laptop elsewhere (or u not using laptop?)

get land line lor... else see which neighbour kind enuff to share their connection with you.

Thanks Ortega.

It's depend on which plan that you are signing. Btw, all those plans are no different in speed (to me la), the only different is the prices and i using the lowest one $22 a month by M1. Dun get this as it really slow, unless u like me that dun want spend much on it and dun mind the "broadband" speed then go ahead lor.

I have no land line and using this M1 plan also. Cheapest and unlimited.
But yahh... these plans are slow... but for me, it's still ok... for surfing, youtube, msn, email, download/upload stuff also ok...
But Tupi, yours seem to be super slow and always connection drop wan... I thot u were using dial-up! Have you thought of checking it with them? Maybe can tweak some settings or what.

Mine is Starhub and i dont know why.. $7 bucks for this month only. heehee... :bsmilie:

Dun be happy so fast... maybe some blur person there made a mistake. When they find out about it, they will bill you the remainder.

Poor Dennis, 2nd call already... no reply from you all.
First call 5.30, 2nd call 5pm... those wanna go better reply la... 3rd call maybe 4pm... haha.

OK la Dennis... meet you around 5pm.

Hey Lubbers!

I just got back from collecting ma new babieeeeeee from the maternity ward!

SIGH! Not going to have much peace and quiet from now on ...

Ohhh... you talking about this type of baby ah? I thought you bought new camera... haha.
Well, Congrats DM!!!

buy a wig... lol... ooops... wrong part drop... :bsmilie:

also seldom see u use your laptop elsewhere (or u not using laptop?)

get land line lor... else see which neighbour kind enuff to share their connection with you.

Yahhh... if only we all stay near you... can share your power internet... hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.