PhotoAid XVIII : Good news, Friendship n Makan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ortega - enjoy and have fun for your outing.

if you have the time try the digiscope for me.

back from the nikon event
so tired but had fun

tried the digiscope, but i think sjourn had more experience with it than me.

good morning

yeah it was a nightmare

that's one reason I stay away :bsmilie:

you got all sort of people to deal with

Ortega - enjoy and have fun for your outing.

if you have the time try the digiscope for me.

Hi Jopel, I was taking care of the digiscope ED50 and ED82. amazing equipment.

Both equipment requires a sturdy tripod and shutter release to start with. Without the shutter release it was near immpossible to get a sharp pic. for the ED 82, I have 2 pics below, one is using to press the shutter button, the other using timer as the sample did not come with a quick release. even with the timer, the pic is still not that sharp, probably due to mirror slap vibration.

Since field scopes have very narrow field, it is either at constant F11 or F13. It will take a lot of patinet as well to find the subject through the fieldscope, ortega took about 10 mins to frame a flower 10 m away.

The pro of using a scope would be the light weight and price. It can mount coolpix or dslr basing on the correct adapters. The magnifications are bought seperately as adapters also.

Pressing button: f13, 1/30

_LND0001.jpg

Using timer: f13, 1/25

_LND0002.jpg

Both pictures are only resized, no other corrections made. EXIF shows focal range to be 1000mm

impressive, thank for sharing. you should also set the cam to mirror lockup.

so you miss the other birds on the beach ah :bsmilie:

impressive, thank for sharing. you should also set the cam to mirror lockup.

so you miss the other birds on the beach ah :bsmilie:

yup, should have tried the mirror lock up.

for the rest of the birds are locked up in my cage...:bsmilie:

Cool stuff you got there Sjourn !

I saw an article in an european magazine regarding a Zwarowski equipment used with a digicam.

Pretty interesting.

I can imagine that finding the subject can get you dizy at +/- 1000 mm ! :bsmilie:

Cool stuff you got there Sjourn !

I saw an article in an european magazine regarding a Zwarowski equipment used with a digicam.

Pretty interesting.

I can imagine that finding the subject can get you dizy at +/- 1000 mm ! :bsmilie:

oh well, unfortunately the scopes are not mine, they were a loan from Nikon for an outing. Actually pretty fun and chanllenging toying with it.:)

ya, the insects are better. as for the beach babes, those beach volleyball babes at Sentosa are better (the sun-tanned skin tone) - and they are sporting to post for you too. One photographer to a group of babes.

soc.jpg

while you guys shooting babes, I'm covering this

Gd morning!
Anyone still going to NDP shoot this Thu?

Status
Not open for further replies.