PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsk tsk,,,,,,,,why u all thinking of breast har...:nono: :nono: :bsmilie:

we not interested in the breasts please.. we interested in the cow milk alternative. :bsmilie:

What were you thinking?:dunno:

We're just trying to find a save kind of milk to drink mah.

asking for feedback/C&C here
http://picasaweb.google.com/yanyewkay/Alison

Trying to take a shot at shooting people. Not posting in the P&P cos I'm not supposed to.

Please read the sticky on posting images looking for C&C. You can only post one image at a time :nono:

Superusers please :kok: this joker, he's asking for it :sticktong

asking for feedback/C&C here
http://picasaweb.google.com/yanyewkay/Alison

Trying to take a shot at shooting people. Not posting in the P&P cos I'm not supposed to.

y are you not suppose to?

females are difficult subjects
they always think that they look fat

so you must produce some magic

1. choice of focal lenght is important, WA will add more perspective distortion and make them look fat, so use 85mm and above

2. lighting: light and shadow will also add or reduce volume, use it well and some blemishes will dissappear

3. camera angle also important

Please read the sticky on posting images looking for C&C. You can only post one image at a time :nono:

Superusers please :kok: this joker, he's asking for it :sticktong
no ah.. i never even post any picture.. i only posted the links ot the pictures ;p

y are you not suppose to?
cos she say cannot. I think she have a few friends in CS and don't feel like having her being the topic in school. Don't think the usual P&P lurkers will lurk in here as well.. :bsmilie:

btw

background also important

if the bg has something to say about the person then include it in the composition
if it does not then bokeh it away

but most important is the MUA or photoshop :)

ok thanks.. bg was chosen at this ulu ulu pte housing area. Planned the series to be her looking for someone but the place was abandoned.. was still working on the captions but ended up too lazy to use brain to think. ;p

no MUA cos no budget ;p but tried my best to remove eyebags and smoothen skin already.

ok thanks.. bg was chosen at this ulu ulu pte housing area. Planned the series to be her looking for someone but the place was abandoned.. was still working on the captions but ended up too lazy to use brain to think. ;p

no MUA cos no budget ;p but tried my best to remove eyebags and smoothen skin already.

can always shoot something that doesn't need makeup

Status
Not open for further replies.