Photo Shootout on 27 Feb 2010 - Models, Sports Cars

Yes, I think we should do it. Next Outing?

We'll treat it as an unofficial gathering sometime after CNY? I sure some of the guys wanna have a shot at strobing after the quick (yet effective) poison session last month. ;p

I don't think we have strobist gurus available here, but trial and error should be fun. (Unless someone contacts xlazarus or xylestesins) Don't need any models, just shoot ourselves.

We'll treat it as an unofficial gathering sometime after CNY? I sure some of the guys wanna have a shot at strobing after the quick (yet effective) poison session last month. ;p

I don't think we have strobist gurus available here, but trial and error should be fun. (Unless someone contacts xlazarus or xylestesins) Don't need any models, just shoot ourselves.

But I can only do 1 outing per month :(
How about we just slot in a 1-2hr session during the outings?

I have 2 flashes and PT04 II, I can bring. But no softbox.

i got most of the strobing stuff... but im a lazy person... so dun ask me to think of a theme and where and when, just tell me time and place... i think i can spare about 1hr to shoot...

but most important of all... i only motivated to shoot XMM:bsmilie:...

Shoot model usually is xmm lor. If shoot men I also not interested unless sports theme.

But I can only do 1 outing per month
How about we just slot in a 1-2hr session during the outings?

Let's see how. As long as before my March reservist period...

I have 2 flashes and PT04 II, I can bring. But no softbox.

Shoot model usually is xmm lor. If shoot men I also not interested unless sports theme.

That's good enough. I'll bring my DIY softbox and JK can bring his portable reflective umbrella.

i got most of the strobing stuff... but im a lazy person... so dun ask me to think of a theme and where and when, just tell me time and place... i think i can spare about 1hr to shoot...

but most important of all... i only motivated to shoot XMM:bsmilie:...

You ppl hah... :sweat: Bring down the GF or wife lor. Free glamour shoot. :bsmilie:

I think I'll just wait for Fengwei or Denis to create the March outing thread before reviving this "workshop".

who are the lucky ones ? thought SLR revo said 17 feb will reveal the results ?

If I knew FW would sign up I would do also. but now too late...

they asking me to sign up but very shy as very newbie to this kind of shoots. :(

sigh... i'm not in Singapore by that time so I'm gonna miss this outing again... Enjoy your shooting Pentaxian@!!@

only fengwei ?

what are their citeria for being selected ?

i believe no news means no chance. :cry:

Hurray ,

i got email from slr revolution i got selected.

Just checked my email and I got selected too..:) So besides Frank and lanxer, who else here is going?

hi fellow pentaxians/seniors, i am a very fortunate and grateful noobie to be selected..

though i only have kx kit lens and a tamron 18-250 to shoot with, but look forward to meeting you all! and the maserati! :heart:

-matt

Just checked my email and I got selected too..:) So besides Frank and lanxer, who else here is going?

me going too... jux received their email today...