photo shooting in Sungei Buloh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by the time I catch the 1st train and proceed to Kranji...will surely miss the low tide timing.

my place commonwealth. first train to jurong east will be 0608.... den from jurong east mrt take mrt to kranji.... so now i need to know what time we are meeting before i can confirm. and i also need to know roughly how much time it takes for me to reach kranji from commonwealth...

I think it is good to confirm the date and time.
i stay at bedok.

snowspeeder said:
I think by the time I catch the 1st train and proceed to Kranji...will surely miss the low tide timing.

hmm.. the low tide takes 6 hours to raise till high tide. You will have enough time to 'shoot' low tide if you reach there at 0700am.. ;) ;p The first 2 hours should be low enough to have nice 'shoot'. :thumbsup:

bsplenden said:
my place commonwealth. first train to jurong east will be 0608.... den from jurong east mrt take mrt to kranji.... so now i need to know what time we are meeting before i can confirm. and i also need to know roughly how much time it takes for me to reach kranji from commonwealth...

For any questions on travel time, pls refer to the travel time in pdf.

So what time can you make it on the first train to Kranji MRT?? :)

juste_millieu said:
I think it is good to confirm the date and time.
i stay at bedok.

We have confirmed on the date not the timing. Pls read page 1. ;) :)

what time can you reach Kranji MRT if you take the first train? I like to know so that i can plan for the worst case... :D ;) tq

wakk0 said:
We have confirmed on the date not the timing. Pls read page 1. ;) :)

what time can you reach Kranji MRT if you take the first train? I like to know so that i can plan for the worst case... :D ;) tq

For those pple who are living in the West and North side its not so bad. For me, the train journey is 30 minutes. So by the time I reach Kranji MRT it will be about 0650 hrs.

y0ngcheng said:
if we're so desperate for the timing of the low tide.. taxi is a gd choice :)

The time is the park open at 0700am.. :confused: :(
We can take taxi from Kranji MRT in a goup so that it is cheaper.. :bsmilie:

snowspeeder said:
For those pple who are living in the West and North side its not so bad. For me, the train journey is 30 minutes. So by the time I reach Kranji MRT it will be about 0650 hrs.

it is OK lar.. ;p i wont leave without you.. ;) :thumbsup:
So set at 0700am should be a good timing.

P/S: from 0700 to 0800, the entrance fee is FOC. after 0800am, u hv to pay liao. :D :think:

wakk0 said:
it is OK lar.. ;p i wont leave without you.. ;) :thumbsup:
So set at 0700am should be a good timing.

P/S: from 0700 to 0800, the entrance fee is FOC. after 0800am, u hv to pay liao. :D :think:

pay kopi lui is it? :bsmilie:
ok most proby will be there. keep this thread updated :)

btw i stay at amk. how am i going to get there at 7am :think: :p

y0ngcheng said:

Take cab lor. :bsmilie:

MRT also can get there lar. Take the train at abt 6.20 a.m no problem to reach Kranji by 7 am.

Go go go!!! Not free on that day, u guys and gals enjoy yourself ok! ;) Make sure bring lots of water! There is a cafe there near the entrance but the food and drinks are vely ex. :(

Garion said:

MRT also can get there lar. Take the train at abt 6.20 a.m no problem to reach Kranji by 7 am.

Go go go!!! Not free on that day, u guys and gals enjoy yourself ok! ;) Make sure bring lots of water! There is a cafe there near the entrance but the food and drinks are vely ex. :(

wah lau. i still hoping u can join us. :complain:
and thanks for ur water advise. this will be my 1st time going there :p

y0ngcheng said:

take the first train to Kranji MRT lor... ;) ;p kopi lui so cheap meh? only $1 leh.. i remember there is a early bird privilage before 8am.. not sure about now liao.. anyone know??

Garion said:

hi hi.. you shd come and share the nature photography skills.. :thumbsup: ??

y0ngcheng said:
wah lau. i still hoping u can join us. :complain:
and thanks for ur water advise. this will be my 1st time going there :p

Been there twice. Got dragonflies too besides butts. u going there to spread dragon fever?

y0ngcheng said:

My train from Toa Payoh starts at 0615 hrs on Sat morning. Plan to head all the way north to reach Kranji. ETA is 0650 hrs. Will we miss the low tide and how long does it last?

Will we have time for kopi first to wake the senses before the shoot? If so, all kopi drinks shall me on me! :cheers:

To facilitate who's going, pls update list:

1) Wakk0
2) snowspeeder
3) juste_millieu (97905250)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Status
Not open for further replies.