Photo Sharing from X-E1

Beautiful photos from Korea. Thanks btw seems there is a magenta fringe around the eyes of the 'old man carry young boy' photos as well as the photo above. The eyes area seem quite prominent. Or maybe its the angle of the light hitting the eyes?

Thanks. Photos taken at Chengdu. :)

I think the old man carrying the boy had sore eyes.

Beautiful photos from Korea. Thanks btw seems there is a magenta fringe around the eyes of the 'old man carry young boy' photos as well as the photo above. The eyes area seem quite prominent. Or maybe its the angle of the light hitting the eyes?

Oops my bad :) Nice shot and a great camera/lens setup

A picture of some of my kid's toys (not mine :))

naruto-130103-1.jpg

Last edited:
clubgrit said:
With a 50 year old 50mm lens ... RAW with Silkypix

Flower Woman

Kung Fu Writing

Relaxing

Fan

Wat lens is it?

Wat lens is it?

Oh, this one -> Leica M 50/2 Dual Range Summicron, one of my all-time faves. There is some glow and is low contrast, but adjusting the black levels (which I do even with modern lenses) takes care of that if one desires something else.

Standard focus range won't work on M9 or M8, won't work as well on fuji M adapter, must use China made one :)

Japanese Dancer
japanese-dancer-S0549672-vin.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, you know your characters :). I had to learn them all so I can communicate with my kid and understand her when she tells me stories ...

Yeah, an anime nerd here... LOL

Oh, this one -> Leica M 50/2 Dual Range Summicron, one of my all-time faves. There is some glow and is low contrast, but adjusting the black levels (which I do even with modern lenses) takes care of that if one desires something else.

Standard focus range won't work on M9 or M8, won't work as well on fuji M adapter, must use China made one :)

japanese-dancer-S0549672-vin.jpg

Yeah, tested that before. One of the best well made and acclaimed Leica 50s of all time. Rigid seems more in demand though...

Yeah, tested that before. One of the best well made and acclaimed Leica 50s of all time. Rigid seems more in demand though...

Well, I have more fun and use with this, especially with the eyes on the M4. Nothing like the glow and sharpness from a traditional print of film, and the image seems to get better as the paper ages.

Well, I have more fun and use with this, especially with the eyes on the M4. Nothing like the glow and sharpness from a traditional print of film, and the image seems to get better as the paper ages.

Its a cron 50 DR ya... This will be awesome on the new M...

Its a cron 50 DR ya... This will be awesome on the new M...

Well, I like older Leitz lenses (if in excellent condition), I prefer their character to the ASPH ones. YMMV of course ...

The DR might not fit on the new M though if same construction as M9, we shall see ... some had their DRs modified for the M9, DAG could do that.

Anyway, works well on the Fuji, really like this mirrorless camera (mainly because of the lack of AAF like a Leica, and excellent sensor) inspite of its quirks/defects :)

Well, I like older Leitz lenses (if in excellent condition), I prefer their character to the ASPH ones. YMMV of course ...

The DR might not fit on the new M though if same construction as M9, we shall see ... some had their DRs modified for the M9, DAG could do that.

Anyway, works well on the Fuji, really like this mirrorless camera (mainly because of the lack of AAF like a Leica, and excellent sensor) inspite of its quirks/defects :)

I believe d DR 50 cron should work on the new M. X-E1 is as close to the M in terms of lack of AAF wif an excellent sensor to produce marvellous colors, sharpness & IQ. By adding Focus Peaking, better AF capabilities & better auto shutter speed of 1/80 when put on Aperture Priority mode, will be awesome...

Hi bro

The 50mm DR cant work on M9 unless modified, dont think it work with the Monochrome and new M (stock condition). That is why the Rigid is more expensive, because the rigid works with the new Leica digital bodies :)
I love the 50mm DR, my desert lens.

Cheers

overworked said:
Hi bro

The 50mm DR cant work on M9 unless modified, dont think it work with the Monochrome and new M (stock condition). That is why the Rigid is more expensive, because the rigid works with the new Leica digital bodies :)
I love the 50mm DR, my desert lens.

Cheers

Haha. Bro. Howz d shots from my X-E1? DR 50 doesn't work on d new M? What a waste.

Cat Looking at my XE-1 :bsmilie:

Thks for viewing

8360336757_40bb1118d3_c.jpg