Photo session with Mediacorp artiste Ivy Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
jOhO said:
dunno leh.. i'm more interested in the epson roadshow than li jingmei hehehe... wonder got any good bargains there.. was thinking of getting a printer.

I am sure you can find some good deal.

she seems to look better without makeup... or with very light and natural looking makeup... If i can make it would like to try shooting her oso :)

John Teoh said:
OMG... got a gathering at the said time... now really thinking going or not...

BTW, how to join the club? Steven will you be there?

Cheers
John

There will be a T-PIC member recruitment drive on that day.

I will be there till 2pm, and you will see me all white as there is some *** event that day. Hope to get back to the hall at 4.30pm and wrap up the day at 7pm.

jOhO said:
dunno leh.. i'm more interested in the epson roadshow than li jingmei hehehe... wonder got any good bargains there.. was thinking of getting a printer.
Heng I bought mine way back in Jan liao. BBB!!! Then bring to the photo session and print!!

yanyewkay said:
now's the best time to test out your 9 X SB800 set up :bsmilie:
I still lack a few to hit 9 leh.. who wanna lend me? :D

espn said:
Heng I bought mine way back in Jan liao. BBB!!! Then bring to the photo session and print!!

hmm i wonder if the road show will actually let me bring my own jpg to test print, then i'll compare it to a print i already have from FDI...

Steven Yee said:
Dear CS members,

In conjunction with the launch of Tampines Photo Imaging Club, there is a roadshow by Nikon and Epson at the Tampines East CC on 2nd April, this Sat.

at 3pm, there shall be a photo session with Mediacorp artiste Ivy Lee. Pls bring along your flash lights. Session if FOC. At the same time, at 3.30pm, we have artistes in chinese wayang costumes for photo shoot. Also FOC.

See ya.

Can a A85 user go? :think:

Steven Yee said:
Yup. Yup.

Hehe ... if my memory dun fails me ... she is 2 years my junior during poly days .. that is before the star search ... ;p

She is from chemical process technology ... ;)

ARRGH... SO NEAR MY HOUSE AND YET I CANT GO.!!!! Y i on duty???!!!! k... just a simple qn so if we can't go where can we find more info?

Climber said:
ARRGH... SO NEAR MY HOUSE AND YET I CANT GO.!!!! Y i on duty???!!!! k... just a simple qn so if we can't go where can we find more info?

You can drop by Tampines East CC and look for the staff (Ivan or Kee Ping) there for enquiries.

Steven Yee said:
Dear CS members,

In conjunction with the launch of Tampines Photo Imaging Club, there is a roadshow by Nikon and Epson at the Tampines East CC on 2nd April, this Sat.

at 3pm, there shall be a photo session with Mediacorp artiste Ivy Lee. Pls bring along your flash lights. Session if FOC. At the same time, at 3.30pm, we have artistes in chinese wayang costumes for photo shoot. Also FOC.

See ya.
No joke man. Free ah?

I damn cheapskate one. Cya tmr. :thumbsup:

can anybody tell me which brand of photo printer is better if budget is under $500? Canon Pixma, Epson or HP?

KNIGHT ONG said:
Hehe ... if my memory dun fails me ... she is 2 years my junior during poly days .. that is before the star search ... ;p

She is from chemical process technology ... ;)
alamak.. see lar.. u missed ur chance.. can forget pple's name somemore.. ;p

Of cos, free muz go. :bsmilie:

Ok lah, I broke liaoz and itching to practice again. 2 whole weeks never shoot cos got ICT. :D

Steven Yee said:
You can drop by Tampines East CC and look for the staff (Ivan or Kee Ping) there for enquiries.

Wah so near ar... i live at blk 353! walk there also can la....alright will visit u guys soon

Climber said:
Wah so near ar... i live at blk 353! walk there also can la....alright will visit u guys soon

Yah lor. We try to bring it near to your door step!

Steven Yee said:
Yah lor. We try to bring it near to your door step!
My door here dun have leh, open one at my area :bsmilie:

Hi CS members,

2nd April is your day to hop by Tampines East CC between 11am to 7pm to enjoy a rare triple membership promotion.

By paying at an attractive rate, you can become a PA member (3 years), T-PIC member (3 years) and PSS member (2 years). :bigeyes:

□ Children (Under 12 yrs) $36.00
□ Teenage (12 to 18 yrs) $45.00
□ Adult (18 to 55yrs) $70
□ Senior (above 55 yrs) $58

With the PAssion card, you can enjoy member rate for facilities like badminton courts in ALL CCs in Singapore!

With the PSS and T-PIC duo membership, you shall enjoy access to many benefits and facilities, including occasional attractive camera packages.

For current PSS members, this is a good chance for you to renew your PSS membership at this attractive rate.

This promotion is in conjunction with the range of activities held at the CC on 2nd April. NOt to forget the photo session with Ivy Lee as well as the talks on travel photography at the CC. Freebies will be given out by Nikon at 1pm.

Don't miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.