Photo Printing Shops

Beyond Hope

Jun 11, 2014
Singapore
Hi

I want to print some of my photos at A4 or similar. I plan to use a photo printing shop/service & don't want to spend a large amount. Any suggestions? Some of the questions I have in mind are:
- Are all outlets of a franchise (Kodak Express, Fuji etc) the same?
- Which franchise is best?

Thanks

Hi I want to print some of my photos at A4 or similar. I plan to use a photo printing shop/service & don't want to spend a large amount. Any suggestions? Some of the questions I have in mind are: - Are all outlets of a franchise (Kodak Express, Fuji etc) the same? - Which franchise is best? Thanks

I print at photohub @ the city hall mrt station. The technicians there are friendly and very accommodating. You could give them a shot.

i had just send in 2 photos for big prints A0 and A1 size at those printer shop and he claimed that they use photo paper.
as iam not very familiar with prints and this is my first time printing so big(previously was 8R bigest) so try out these 2 sizes first. will update again when i receive my photos and hope it turned out as good.

PicnPixel@Funan they are good:thumbsup:

i had just send in 2 photos for big prints A0 and A1 size at those printer shop and he claimed that they use photo paper.
as iam not very familiar with prints and this is my first time printing so big(previously was 8R bigest) so try out these 2 sizes first. will update again when i receive my photos and hope it turned out as good.

Bro Turbonetics, which shop is that, that prints so big? Expensive?