Photo monitoring device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRH

Mar 15, 2004
Is there a device which is almost similar to notebook which can playback pics taken from your camera rather than looking at the small LCD screen.
Let's say after shooting go to coffee shop or cafe to check and view the pics from the monitor abt maybe 8,10 or even 12" screen with USB cable compatibility.
It should be handy,lighter and simpler than notebook(laptop).:confused:

Pls help.:)

Maybe you might consider a digital photo frame. A few might be battery-powered and you can view your pics either via USB or removing your CF/SD card and plugging it into the photo frame. Sorry but I don't know of any right now to recommend to you. Try exploring Sim Lim.

Thanks for the reply.:)
Yes,maybe will roam aroung SLS this weekend.

Just a reminder. Better bring your SD/CF card with some photos taken by your camera, because I know some digital photo frames don't support high resolution picture. Those are for post processed photos.

Also watch out for the difference between "supported photo resolution" and "display resolution". Some say 5MP resolution. A 7 inch LCD with 5MP is science fiction. That must be "supported photo resolution".

Just a reminder. Better bring your SD/CF card with some photos taken by your camera, because I know some digital photo frames don't support high resolution picture. Those are for post processed photos.

Also watch out for the difference between "supported photo resolution" and "display resolution". Some say 5MP resolution. A 7 inch LCD with 5MP is science fiction. That must be "supported photo resolution".

Thanks,bro.
Useful info.Will check it out.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.