1. Photographs submitted must contain at least 2400 pixels on the longer side.
2. Each participant may submit a maximum of 4 entries.
3. Both colour and monochrome image are allowed.
4. Only digital images and scanned negatives/slides are accepted.
5. The participant must be the author and sole owner of the copyright of each photograph submitted.
6. Entries submitted must not have won prizes in other competitions.
7. AIESEC NUS will not be liable to any errors or failures occurred during the submission of photos.
1. Entries will be judged based on their relevance to the theme, photographic technique, creativity, and originality. Emphasis will be placed on relevance to the theme.
2. Judging will be done on an anonymous basis.
3. The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Competition & Exhibition
1. AIESEC NUS reserves the right to disqualify any entries, if the contents are deemed pornographic or against public interest.
2. Entries that fail to satisfy the Rules & Regulations and the law will be disqualified at the discretion of the competition committee.
3. AIESEC NUS will not be held legally responsible for any conflict involving copyrights of images submitted.
4. AIESEC NUS reserves the right to use/reproduce the images submitted for any artistic or non-commercial purposes. The photographer will be duly acknowledged for his/her contribution without monetary compensation. Winning entries will be exhibited around NUS campus during “Social Entrepreneurship Week”.
5. Each person is entitled to win only one prize of the higher value.
6. By submitting their photos, the participant accepts the Rules & Regulations as laid down by AIESEC NUS.