• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Photo CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmtnaing

Apr 20, 2007
Bangkok
I have a pair photo CD from company D&D and need to duplicate 200+ copy. ;)
Got any shop to recommand?
I'd want simple printing on the CD as well, or should I dup it into DVD?? :think:

xzMarkzx

Mar 31, 2007
Choa Chu Kang
I'd want simple printing on the CD as well, or should I dup it into DVD?? :think:
Do it in DVD - Save cost.

Estimate per DVD with with full colour thermal printing and slim case should be below S$3.00.

hensa

Sep 12, 2006
what kind of things you need to print on it,
pm me to let me know thanks

sykestang

Jan 18, 2003
studiospace
sykestang.clubsnap.org
I have a rimage 2000 CD duplicator and thermal printing. This is the only industrial machine that can print onto the surface of the disc as if it is comes mastered/pressed from original glass copy.

I can also repackage your photos into DVD which is burn in hybrid format for both PC and DVD player on TV. Interested, PM me for discussion. :)

kmtnaing

Apr 20, 2007
Bangkok
what kind of things you need to print on it,
pm me to let me know thanks
I have a rimage 2000 CD duplicator and thermal printing. This is the only industrial machine that can print onto the surface of the disc as if it is comes mastered/pressed from original glass copy.

I can also repackage your photos into DVD which is burn in hybrid format for both PC and DVD player on TV. Interested, PM me for discussion. :)

Guys,
I PM you but no reply le....

Hi, you can try contacting Jerome at 96388419. He's doing DVD conversion and duplication for small-medium scale commercials projects.. Got to know him when i had a office at Tg Pagar and he is just beside my office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom