Phase 1 of F1 ticket goes on sale tomorrow (What and where will you choose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow the spin doctors will come out in full force :D

The statement will read ...
"There was overwhelming response on the first day of the official launch of tickets to the inaugural Singapore F1 GP. The website received more than 5 million hits within the first hour, causing the server to crash. We thank the members of the public for their patience..."

I am really pissed off man, I really am. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Hmm, yea lor, so my initial question is, which type of pass should one buy if one wants access to these areas?

If they are rich common joes then they will probably have the means to buy a pass. But its not cheap.

Hmm, yea lor, so my initial question is, which type of pass should one buy if one wants access to these areas?

You will have to either go in and buy a corporate hospitality suite for your company, or find someone selling paddock passes or hospitality suite passes. But these will cost anything upwards of $5000-12,0000 per person.

On the day, pit pass tours may be available for a smaller fee $100-400, not sure if its happening here though.

You are right - really terrible site.
I managed to go all the way until keying of credit card numbers and then the website crashed.
I rush down to the local post office and they told me they only managed to sell one ticket from opening time and then the website crashed.
Sigh ...:(

The website is really crap! I got to the credit card stage too then lost the connection. Wasted so much time trying ;(

i suspect they just made their test server the production server. and of cos they only tested 1 session at a time. :think:

I have tried the K1 stands - very good view. Got shelter and seats and chio bus too !

K1 is expensive because of its location. a 3-day ticket costs a few hundred dollars. i usually go for K2.

but lately, got lobang for free grandstand tickets. was at two grandstand location last season. hoping to get one (at least) for this season... :thumbsup:

The website has a 10-minute limit on the seed. The Singpost offices don't. It took 52 minutes, but I got my ticket on thursday lunch time. :)

I just managed to get 4 walkabout tix! Got my email confirmation too! :lovegrin:

None :p I think I can get the VIP box (whichever grandstand), but I'm going to try press box so I can rent a 400 2.8 + gimbal + gitzo 6x and set it up

Status
Not open for further replies.