perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, I like wide angles but think its been a little overused here.... especially #1,6,8 and 10.

thanks.. guess its personal preference..
hee.. in fact i got 'poisoned' during the trip, might even shoot wider in the future... :)

i find the pics too distorted for my liking, which lens are you using?

other than that the the photos are quite nice

thanks for sharing
=)

i find the pics too distorted for my liking, which lens are you using?

other than that the the photos are quite nice

thanks for sharing
=)

no prob.......... using either a 14 mm or 17-40 on a 5D for the pics..

Will, can always count on you to delight us! Were you using a circular polarizer for the dune shots?

You were obviously having a great time there, it comes through in the photos. I know a few who literally live in Australia's beautiful places and can't capture the scenes for sh*t.

Lovely work and a great eye as always. Look forward to more!

your pictures make me miss perth! love the weather, the serenity and the nice open parks. are you staying near henry lawson walk?

Will, can always count on you to delight us! Were you using a circular polarizer for the dune shots?

You were obviously having a great time there, it comes through in the photos. I know a few who literally live in Australia's beautiful places and can't capture the scenes for sh*t.

Lovely work and a great eye as always. Look forward to more!

hey.. thanks.........

yup.. the dune shot was shot with the 17-40 and a CPL.
The pinnacles shots were done with the 14 mm with no CPL.

great series and seems like you really enjoyed yourself in perth. whereas for me, i'm in perth but i can't enjoy as i've got to study. but it is indeed a nice place to take pictures. mind sharing what lenses you used?

your pictures make me miss perth! love the weather, the serenity and the nice open parks. are you staying near henry lawson walk?

thanks.. hmm. we were staying at royal street..

great series and seems like you really enjoyed yourself in perth. whereas for me, i'm in perth but i can't enjoy as i've got to study. but it is indeed a nice place to take pictures. mind sharing what lenses you used?

yup.. it was great.. but a pity that i have to rush back.. stayed there for only 5 days.....
well.. jus pick up yur camera and start shooting.. great place for photos..

hmm.. i brought quite a number of lenses.....
but the series here is mainly done with a 14mm and 17-40

more pics.......

87392886.jpg

87396121.jpg

87396122.jpg

87396123.jpg

87396125.jpg

87396127.jpg

show!

but then again, bright and more normal might possibly be quite mundane, typical beach shot with boat in it on beach, hurhur

here u go..

87623193.jpg

Is #19,#20 in Pinnacles? Using a polariser?

Lancelin Beach's a very good place for sitting alone and contemplating life. :)

87623183.jpg

87623185.jpg

87623187.jpg

87623189.jpg

87623191.jpg

87623204.jpg

87623196.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.