Perth and Western Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
19.Thats my feet again, taking a break on the rocks overlooking the beach after a long climb in the morning.
3833212293_ca3da8911e.jpg

and is that your wife's feet? have you considered another color to process it? the cyan color going with bare feet seemingly covered with a cloth (part of the pants/berm?) can look a little morbid, if you know what i mean. hope you are not offended.

#1 is a knock out. i can never get this kind of pics.

i suspect #6 sunset looks better in horizontal format. and #10 the rocks off Cape Leeuwin would be fabulous if you use a GND or manage to brighten up the foreground and sea with a natural look.

#23 sea gull is a refreshing piece in mono, very clean and crisp

wow.. marvelled by your photographs..

May I know if its a good time to by there in February?

wow.. marvelled by your photographs..

May I know if its a good time to by there in February?

Aussie's pretty hot during summer which is dec to feb over there, so if you like scorching hot weather, you should go in summer, as for me i would prefer to go during winter when its really cool from June to august, but most people can only find the time to go @ the eoy , so yeah.

and is that your wife's feet? have you considered another color to process it? the cyan color going with bare feet seemingly covered with a cloth (part of the pants/berm?) can look a little morbid, if you know what i mean. hope you are not offended.

#1 is a knock out. i can never get this kind of pics.

i suspect #6 sunset looks better in horizontal format. and #10 the rocks off Cape Leeuwin would be fabulous if you use a GND or manage to brighten up the foreground and sea with a natural look.

#23 sea gull is a refreshing piece in mono, very clean and crisp

Def no offense taken, enjoy your work a lot as well. Yeah thats my wife's. What other colors do you suggest will look better for the post processing?

Let me try to do number #10 again, should be able to brighten the foreground slightly with the raw file.

Aussie's pretty hot during summer which is dec to feb over there, so if you like scorching hot weather, you should go in summer, as for me i would prefer to go during winter when its really cool from June to august, but most people can only find the time to go @ the eoy , so yeah.

Winter is actually a good time, as there will not be a lot of tourist , so you have the place to yourself to get a good composition and without people blocking you. But on the cons. it will rain occasionally but comes with very strong clouds and rainbows which brings impact to your photos.

Spring is a better time from September to November, flowers are most abundant this time round, the whole field as far as the eye can see will be full of flowers in the outback. Dolphins, whales and sealion are also in season , you can have fun at the northern part of WA especially with dolphins at Monkey Mia or go all the way to Broome, 2 of the places i did not go due to not enough time.

Summer is way too hot, but depends what you are planning to do, if you are mostly covering the coastal parts, swimming in it is wonderful.

Winter is actually a good time, as there will not be a lot of tourist , so you have the place to yourself to get a good composition and without people blocking you. But on the cons. it will rain occasionally but comes with very strong clouds and rainbows which brings impact to your photos.

Spring is a better time from September to November, flowers are most abundant this time round, the whole field as far as the eye can see will be full of flowers in the outback. Dolphins, whales and sealion are also in season , you can have fun at the northern part of WA especially with dolphins at Monkey Mia or go all the way to Broome, 2 of the places i did not go due to not enough time.

Summer is way too hot, but depends what you are planning to do, if you are mostly covering the coastal parts, swimming in it is wonderful.

DO share more photos from Monkey Mia and fremantle TS :) been to perth when i was really young so i cant remember much, but Australia's winter temperature is really nice compared to America's or Europe's winter is definitely the best for me.

Def no offense taken, enjoy your work a lot as well. Yeah thats my wife's. What other colors do you suggest will look better for the post processing?

actually i wouldn't know until i try it myself, but flesh pink is a safe color if you only want to use a single color if not black and white, otherwise you can try to keep the color of the skin while changing the color of the background (that should require some kind of selection so that you can work on them separately)

Status
Not open for further replies.