Pentaxians Gathering in Early May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is TFCD?

This is what I mean when I say that we seldom see Pentaxians post model shoot pics ...... Tsk Tsk ...... Fengwei, its high time you organised something .......... ;p

I think it's not necessarily's Feng Wei's responsibility but the Pentax community. Anyone can take the initiative. ;-)

Guys, I had to pull out due to last min family commitment being brought forward. :(

Enjoy guys.

1) knyghtfall81 - 8 am's fine - cityhall area
2) darr
3) skypacker - 8 AM (a bit early, but doable). Most areas okay.
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

This is what I mean when I say that we seldom see Pentaxians post model shoot pics ...... Tsk Tsk ...... Fengwei, its high time you organised something .......... ;p

Well, I'd love to organize a model shootout or something. But how can I get some pretty girls posting for us? Actually there are enough outings or model shootout at the forum which are not dedicated to any brand or equipment. Just join them lah.

Or else we can ask our beautiful Pentax girls like Snowywolf posting for us?

Guys, I had to pull out due to last min family commitment being brought forward. :(

Enjoy guys.

1) knyghtfall81 - 8 am's fine - cityhall area
2) darr
3) skypacker - 8 AM (a bit early, but doable). Most areas okay.
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

Seems the gathering isn't very welcome this time :( Probably bad timing :think: If not so many people can join, probably we should postpone to some later date?

Yup, may have to do just that.. :D

How about the mid May?

Yup, may have to do just that.. :D

How about the mid May?

Mid May is fine.

BTW, I can't be too far away from my place nowadays (my wife goes to work at weekends :(). If you guys wanna meetup at Xiao Gui Lin area (nice place to shoot some scenery and people portraits) over the holiday weekend, please let me know. I'd love to meet you guys there.

Mid May is fine.

BTW, I can't be too far away from my place nowadays (my wife goes to work at weekends :(). If you guys wanna meetup at Xiao Gui Lin area (nice place to shoot some scenery and people portraits) over the holiday weekend, please let me know. I'd love to meet you guys there.

Should be fine for me as well. How about 17th May ?

Should be fine for me as well. How about 17th May ?

Bro, maybe you want to throw in a live model shoot for the meetup ......... I am sure that all the Pentaxians will find time to make it no matter what...... Btw, they do this for most of the meetups at the other camps ....C/N/S ;p .................;)

Bro, maybe you want to throw in a live model shoot for the meetup ......... I am sure that all the Pentaxians will find time to make it no matter what...... Btw, they do this for most of the meetups at the other camps ....C/N/S ;p .................;)

Bro mabbe it time to activate all yr ex-gfs for the gathering

Zenten you organise lar.. we will support you. ;p

Bro mabbe it time to activate all yr ex-gfs for the gathering

What talking you? I no Cassanova ........... :angel:

You, the King of model shoots ............. but seldom see you post .......... ;)

You wanna see Pentax user post model shoot? here you go..

Not a good one tho, hope it doesn't disappoint u.

2436397328_b7e94c6197.jpg

I will try to bring a model if time and location is confirmed hehehe...

Hehe ............... :devil:

here are some pics from my K10D days .....

sin01.jpg

sin02.jpg

sin03.jpg

bro, may i know how much it cost u for the DA* 50-135? planning to get one.

agree that its a good idea to postpone the outing - any suggested dates?

amazingly, TCW has started stocking pentax stuff... two weeks ago i saw 8 DA* 50 - 135s in their display case, and are still there today.. and they even have a K10D GP edition for sale, though it costs more than a K20D. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.