??? Pentax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Francis. Glad to meet up with you and the rest ... with the Liverpool boys in town (oh boy, what an exciting week!)

Untitled-1a.jpg

PM me your email if you want a bigger version of this copy & your original (non DI) mugshot...

francis

Hi all, we at the editorial team (Emjay & group) have included Pentax Gallery pages on its brochure. We are inviting the local Pentax community to send us your exceptional images to grace the pages of the Pentax brochure. Images taken locally will be much preferred.

Images of the following genes are welcome-

* Landscape/Cityscape (Day & Night)http://www.facebook.com/francisl?ref=name#/album.php?aid=75409&id=673590974&op=12

* Action (depicts Excitement)http://www.pbase.com/francislee/spotting

* Nature http://www.pbase.com/francislee/nature

* Portraiture (depicts Moods)http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?...7b3d#/album.php?page=1&aid=74088&id=673590974

* Social (Journalism)- http://www.facebook.com/francisl?ref=name#/album.php?aid=73971&id=673590974

1) Images must be made with a Pentax camera (DSLR/Film SLR/PnS Colour/B&W acceptable).
2) Submitted image must be accompanied by a photo caption & equipment data.
3) Images must be of photographic realm & not overly digitally manipulated.
3) Images will be credited accordingly.
4) Submitted images will be select & decide by a panel for publishable values.
5) Participating Pentax Photographers must solely owns all Rights to the image submit.

Interested Pentaxian, kindly send 5(min)~10(max) low-res images for viewing to photographerfrancis@yahoo.com.sg before 15th August 2009

All participants chosen/reject will be replied.

francis lee

Looking forward to your pixs...

Thanks-
* Kenny Goh
* Chia Nan Chern
* Farhan
* Wee Keat
* Alvan

Last edited:

Thanks-
* Kenny Goh
* Chia Nan Chern
* Farhan
* Wee Keat
* Alvan
* Desmond Neo
* ?
* ?
* ?

Dead-line coming as we need to get the press running soon.... Thks

Last edited:
Me going to the zoo so can take "nature" shots and hten post here. Will be going with teh Sec 2 kids for a conservation project.

Thanks-

* Kenny Goh
* Chia Nan Chern
* Farhan
* Wee Keat
* Alvan
* Desmond Neo
* Yu Chee Leng
* ?
* ?

Thanks-

* Kenny Goh
* Chia Nan Chern
* Farhan
* Wee Keat
* Alvan
* Desmond Neo
* Yu Chee Leng
* Ian Teh
* ?

Portrait shots anyone?

Looking forward to your pixs... Thanks-

* Kenny Goh
* Chia Nan Chern
* Farhan
* Wee Keat
* Alvan
* Desmond Neo
* Yu Chee Leng
* Ian Teh
* Denis Lim
* ?
* ?

Portrait shots anyone? Any face that's a definite Asian be it street-candid or sophisticated-studio shots. Photographer must own exclusive rights to the images & clearance of having them published.
Dead-line approaching fast as we need to get the press running soon.... Thks

Last edited:
Hi All,

The 'Pentax Gallery' contribution shall close next week. We have received & accepted lots of stunning images, especially in the landscape & macro themes & also have to turn down a few 'Cats' shots from different contributors. :bsmilie:

We do have space for social or street photography (Farhan doing a good job here!) & also 'Good' space for your portraiture shots. We're looking for (strictly) Asian faces & that's one of the identity of this Make-in-S'pore brochure. Photographer must own exclusive rights to the images & clearance of having them published.

Though all accepted images are strong on its own merit, not all selected ones will be published as it can be duplicating. All published images will be credit accordingly.

The contributors (so far) are - * Kenny Goh * Chia Nan Chern * Farhan * Wee Keat * Alvan * Desmond Neo * Yu Chee Leng * Ian Teh * Denis Lim * Lawrence Lim

Pentaxians out there who are not sure about their 'usable' images, send me a link whereby I can drop by your website to brows. Have faith in yourself :bsmilie: You never know...

I have received SMSes enquiring payment for the pixs used. As I have stated much earlier at the mugshot post, explaining that this is a non paying project. This is a Pentax community project & what I am trying to do here is to make & leave a mark for the local Pentaxian community, something that all of us can reflect on in later years...

When was the last time you see a Boss & senior mkting staffs of a camera agent rubbing shoulders with the end-users? This was unthinkable till Emjay came along... 29 years later after my K1000.

Enough said... let's see more images now people.

Thanks
francis

Last edited:
Update!

The contributors (so far) are - * Kenny Goh * Chia Nan Chern * Farhan * Wee Keat * Alvan * Desmond Neo * Yu Chee Leng * Ian Teh * Denis Lim * Lawrence Lim
*Jayne * Jun Long

Last edited:
Update!

The contributors are - * Kenny Goh * Chia Nan Chern * Farhan * Wee Keat * Alvan * Desmond Neo * Yu Chee Leng * Ian Teh * Denis Lim * Lawrence Lim
* Jayne * Lin Jun Long

We're have stop accepting images for the Pentax brochure. Will keep all contributors posted on the progress & once again, thks for your keen participation.

francis lee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.