Pentax Wessex Estate Trip - Photos

sad..im unable to join tat day!

hahaha... the first guy was me trying to demonstrate how difficult to shoot the tiny crab spider. can see or not the spider? it was the white dot on the pole. not surprising no one posted an image of this spider. i could not also... :embrass:

the pentaxian in the 2nd photo get my prize for his dedication to his craft. :thumbsup:

sorry, havent posted cos got exam and project presentation on friday.
dear bro..since u all like to prone at railway, i have a suggestion here, how bout organise a one day trip to my hometown..Kluang, Johor by train, it takes around 1hr 45 mins fr JB. Beside having a cuppa of coffee at d most famous Kluang Station Coffee, u can also visit Gunung Lambak Recreational Forest..

dear bro..since u all like to prone at railway, i have a suggestion here, how bout organise a one day trip to my hometown..Kluang, Johor by train, it takes around 1hr 45 mins fr JB. Beside having a cuppa of coffee at d most famous Kluang Station Coffee, u can also visit Gunung Lambak Recreational Forest..

Bro...only young and strong pentaxians can prone. The older ones can only squat :bsmilie:

Another interesting idea for a "overseas" pentaxian outing, This will need special visa from CO.

Bro...only young and strong pentaxians can prone. The older ones can only squat :bsmilie:

Another interesting idea for a "overseas" pentaxian outing, This will need special visa from CO.
lol...mayb squat oso have problem..beside belly is joint problem..opppss!
can consider bout Kluang..
Just 5km from Kluang town centre, the Mount Lambak Recreational Forest is a convenient destination for those seeking a nature-getaway. Located at the foothill of Mount Lambak, this recreational forest is perfect for picnics, swimming and mountain-climbing. There is also a small children's playground here.

At 510m above sea level, Mount Lambak is accessible via footpaths and wooden bridges which makes for a relaxing and rejuvenating trek uphill. Apart from the variety of wild flora and fauna, there are waterfalls for those wanting a refreshing dip. Modern chalets are available for those who wish to stay overnight here. A mosquito repellent is a MUST..haha
here r some pic for ur imagination..ha
http://www.google.com.sg/images?rlz...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CC8QsAQwAw

Here is my share.

Car:

1)
IMGP7528.jpg

AWESOME! Look like it went straight from Initial D!!! Love it man

that is great! i always go kluang one... my wife is from kluang... can take train from SG... but will need about 3 hours... but i have not been to Gunung Lambak Recreational Forest yet... if want to stay overnight also can... iirc, some cheap and clean hotel there is about RM60 per night only...

that is great! i always go kluang one... my wife is from kluang... can take train from SG... but will need about 3 hours... but i have not been to Gunung Lambak Recreational Forest yet... if want to stay overnight also can... iirc, some cheap and clean hotel there is about RM60 per night only...
u just married ah? how come u always go Klg but y have not been to the famous mount at KLg?..lol, ur wife didnt bring u there go patoh ah?..haha!

The beef noodles in Kluang is good too.:thumbsup:

Back from overseas working trip this evening. Collected my film.
Did some minor PP and here are some to share.
MZ-3SE + FA*200mm + Fuji Reala 100.

#1: Our poster couple.
90140001.jpg

#2: Candid shots
#a
90140002.jpg

#b
90140005.jpg

#c
90140006.jpg

Last edited:

Not sure if it's the same cat that fellow Pentaxian posted.

90140013.jpg

90140015.jpg

Last edited:
oh just check with her... we take our wedding photo there last oct... but we just stop by for like 15 mins... nice place... see new and nice chalet there but no one stay...
very rush that day...

Film is back from the shop!!!

K1000 + Minolta light meter + Tri-X 400

p427672676-4.jpg

p248029924-4.jpg

p508298900-4.jpg

p261620557-4.jpg

p439751757-4.jpg

oh just check with her... we take our wedding photo there last oct... but we just stop by for like 15 mins... nice place... see new and nice chalet there but no one stay...
very rush that day...
i think no one will interested to rent d chalet there coz have lots of vampire at nite..lol

Back from overseas working trip this evening. Collected my film.
Did some minor PP and here are some to share.

#1: Our poster couple.
90140001.jpg

#2: Candid shots
#a
90140002.jpg

#b
90140005.jpg

#c
90140006.jpg
is that a paper cup?..wats d purpose?

i think no one will interested to rent d chalet there coz have lots of vampire at nite..lol

oh really?
but it is a bit remote to stay there.... stay town better...:bsmilie:

Dormant,

Interesting place to go. I will bring my children and wife there;) someday. Seems like a good retreat from city life. Kampong life is nice. Seems like a good place for scenic phography and macros as well.

marcus

is that a paper cup?..wats d purpose?

Diffuse the on board flash.. Also if seefei goes for a picnic he can use his cup and plate diffusers to eat, and the tissue to wipe his mouth! :bsmilie: