Pentax Q10 limited edition - EVA!

Moonlightsg

Jan 28, 2010
pp2VoqWYkaWVqKU.jpg

pp2TpKCekaWVp6Y.jpg

pp2TpKGWkaWVp6c.jpg

pp2TpKGZkaWVp6g.jpg

而且為了迎合EVA電影劇場版Q的劇情,EVA官方這次也一共分別推出了包括主要角色在內的三款EVA相機,分別是TYPE01初號機、TYPE02貳號機,以及應熊最愛的TYPE00零號機等三款不同造型EVA Q10相機...完了!應熊第一眼看到就已經超心動好想三台都收藏歐

原汁原味的內容在這裡>> 《PENTAX Q10福音戰士》泛用量產型EVA...

Announced last November (2011) the Q10, Pentax new mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera has been announced today in a new limited edition of 1,500 units only wearing the color of Evangelion’s heroines with Lei and Asuka as well as the EVA-01. Sold at 59,800 Yen and set for a launch in April, this PENTAX Q10 comes by default with a Pentax-02 Standard Zoom lens and comes with the same default specification found on other Q10 including a 2.4Mpix BSI sensor with a 100 to 6400 ISO Range and even HDR Support and so on…

may be the eva-02 will have the "beast mode"
then the eva-01 will have the "berserk mode"
then the eva-00 will have the "self destruction mode"
haha...

about $700 USD each
from apr 2013, only japan...
1500 pcs each model...

Last edited:
EVA-00 Prototype
20130128_1b.jpg

EVA-01 Test Type
20130128_2b.jpg

EVA-02 Production Type
20130128_3b.jpg

Tempted to get one just to have one of the Evangelion race queens pose with it at the next SuperGT @ Sepang!

7375379162_f2429f47ed_b.jpg

5877919062_3c9baabdf5_b.jpg

all three colours so nice.............

must resist..... cannot buy anymore...........................................

Only 1500, and they'll run out pretty quickly considering that there are countless EVA fans in Japan alone. Pre-orders already started. Get them before they're gone. After that, they'll probably be available only on EvilBay at ridiculous prices. Prices online have already gone UP since the announcement.

Only 1500, and they'll run out pretty quickly considering that there are countless EVA fans in Japan alone. Pre-orders already started. Get them before they're gone. After that, they'll probably be available only on EvilBay at ridiculous prices. Prices online have already gone UP since the announcement.

I guess they are all gone already anyway by this time. :)

For those of you who can't resist the pretty colours... It is still available at Amazon Japan for 67,800Yen. All 3 colours.

joNWKng said:
For those of you who can't resist the pretty colours... It is still available at Amazon Japan for 67,800Yen. All 3 colours.

Yes and as we know from Amazon it doesn't mean they aren't going to cancel it later. Their shopping system doesn't know they won't be able to fulfill all orders.

PhilipKr35 said:
Oh ! Fully booked I suppose.

Maybe Amazon can't fulfill all orders but who knows... Maybe they haven't even sold the few pieces of each they will get but that would be pretty poor.

Last edited:
For those who have pre-ordered from Amazon, orders have already started shipping from 28th March.

anyone got the limited edition from Japan yet?..

my friend is able to get it for SGD$920 from JP.. tempting cause it seems quite hard to get already..

but Amazon JP listing works out to about SGD$680..
very overpriced..

I received mine last week. Amazon fulfilled pre-orders at the lowest matched price of 53,820 Yen, which was what I was charged for it. With current exchange rates, that's about SGD $639. Post-launch prices are another matter. Happy hunting!

Last edited:
My friend from Japan is coming back to Singapore for work, can help me get a PENTAX Q10 Shinji Ikar Evangelion model TYPE01 @ SGD$900.

Is this price reasonable?

since it just launched, 900sgd is normal, if you want to get it cheaper, then you may need to wait half a year for the price back to 600 sgd