Pentax Price Lists (Singapore) 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
They defniitely don't have that type of deal. This mostly only those mega stores offer interest free credit card package..

I want to get a K20D via installment... Seems like they don't offer any kind of plans with any of the cards...

Why not just save 500 bucks cash every month, and you'd be able to pay it in full after three months ;) I'm sure you can do it.

sometimes can use Nets as a little bargaining, although very little but better than nothing...
i ask the price, they will quote, i say give Nets cos no enough cash and they will say also same price, so i say i give u cash la reduce a bit, and usually can squeeze 2 to 5 dollars...:bsmilie:

heehee... that's what i did when i got my k20d body + accessories from them ... paid $2300 in cash and then they grant me $50 paid thru NETS :angry::cry::cry:

Why not just save 500 bucks cash every month, and you'd be able to pay it in full after three months ;) I'm sure you can do it.

Almost always better to pay by instalment, assuming you aren't overspending and it's a 0% interest plan.

Almost always better to pay by instalment, assuming you aren't overspending and it's a 0% interest plan.

I agree... People who get caught in the trap are usually those who don't know how to plan their money.

Anybody got any suggestions where to buy a Pentax Optio W60? Is it already for sale in Spore? Any info when this camera will be sold in Spore? I am heading to Singapore in a month, it would be nice to buy it before the holiday starts :)

Thanks,

DikkieD

Anyone seen a 31mm lately?

Went to OP this afternoon...didn't see 31mm but saw a couple of 43mm and 1 77mm.

Alan Photo selling DA* 50-135 $1200 (before GST) and 55-300 at $680 (before GST)

Last edited:
Went to OP this afternoon...didn't see 31mm but saw a couple of 43mm and 1 77mm.

Alan Photo selling DA* 50-135 $1200 (before GST) and 55-300 at $680 (before GST)
Thanks for updating the price list... Bro, what's the price for the 43mm??

anyone know how much the K200D with kit costs?

anyone know how much the K200D with kit costs?

The k200D is about 900 in OP. Maybe add another 200 for the Kit lens?

:sweat: paiseh..i forget to ask that...Will check it out if I drop by again :embrass:

No need to pai seh ler. If you pass by, let me know.

thanks man :)

From MSColor: Model: K20D body---$1780(inc.gst) available

how about the K200 ?
whats the price for it? ( for both kit lenses)

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.