Pentax Monthly Outing - 23 Nov - St Patricks School and Kapit Pilipinas Volunteering

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Time for our monthly outing again. Due to time constraint, this outing will have two sessions.

1st Session: St Patricks School
Time: 8am to 1pm
Venue: St Patricks School (how to get there: http://www.stpatricks.moe.edu.sg/about-us.aspx?Id=Contact Us)

Thanks to St Patricks School's management team, we are invited to do a photo shoot in their school during their Open House on 23 Nov. from 8am to 3pm. There will be a lot of activities over there, and a lot people too. JK aka pinholecam will lead this session (thanks bro). I suggest you all to meetup in front of the school around 8am to 830am, and start from there. The school might open the school chapel for us to take some photos too.

St Patricks School is a very beautiful school with a lot of nice buildings to shoot, I'm sure you'd get some excellent candidate photos too.

2nd Session: Kapit Pilipinas Volunteering Shoot on Orchard Rd
Time: 1pm onwards
Venue: Far East Plaza (location: http://www.streetdirectory.com/sg/far-east-plaza/14-scotts-road-228213/2695_21212.html)

This would be a joint effort to ClubSNAP Kapit Pilipinas (Hang On Philippines) activities. The purpose is to do fund raising for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan. Detailed info can be found here:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1333069
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1333071

Let's meet up at Wendy's at Wheelock Place (ground floor of Liat Towers, facing Orchard Road) around 12pm for a quick bite, then join the volunteer team at 1pm.

Please put down you names here if you are interested to join the fun. Hope to see you guys soon.

Last edited:
1st session - St Patricks School:
#1. pinholecam
#2.

2nd session - Volunteering shootout on Orchard:
#1. fengwei (hp 919932-99)
#2. ...

I don't think I can make it - looks like there's a lot of stuff to settle before my wedding. But I will be in the vicinity for the Orchard Road thing, will drop by to say hi and contribute. :)

Last edited:
#1. pinholecam
#2. Doyle..canteen got open? :)
#3.

#2. ...

st session - St Patricks School:
#1. pinholecam
#2. Doyle..canteen got open?
#3. Yamakasi

#2. ...

#1. pinholecam
#3. Yamakasi
#4. Trowa77

#2. ...

Hi guys, may I join u guys on this outing? Is it ok if I don't bring my GRDIV along?

Hi guys, may I join u guys on this outing? Is it ok if I don't bring my GRDIV along?

Why not? However, this time round we have 2 sessions in 2 locations.. :)

#1. pinholecam
#3. Yamakasi
#4. Trowa77
#5. Ranchy

#2. ...

Could only make it for one session..

#1. pinholecam
#2. Doyle..canteen got open? :)
#3.

#2. ...

Doyle, are you sure you will be satisfied with the quality of food at a school canteen??:bsmilie:

Doyle, are you sure you will be satisfied with the quality of food at a school canteen??:bsmilie:

sure can stall jump one la. canteen food nice and cheap

Hmm, so I'm gonna be all by myself in the afternoon :( I got K3 leh, please join me so you can play play the new cam ;)

I will have the Q7 with me for those who want to try it.

I'll also bring a simple shoot thru umbrella for strobing opportunities, so those who are interested can ask me and have a hands-on.

You won't know man!
St. Anthony's Boys school (used to be in middle rd; now Bt. Batok) used to have a special rice stall that served self made char siew and fried chicken unlike anything I've every tried.
It was unique and SUPERB!

I doubt its there anymore though since the last time I went was 20yrs ago.

But maybe St. Pats will have its own special tuck shop stall.

#1. pinholecam
#3. Yamakasi
#4. Trowa77
#5. Ranchy
#6. Greg (Will be a bit late, 8:00 AM is tough on a Saturday, isn't it?)

#2. Greg

How come not so many people sign up?

I'll confirm my attendance once I know my work schedule tmr..

#1. pinholecam
#3. Yamakasi
#4. Trowa77
#5. Ranchy
#6. Greg (Will be a bit late, 8:00 AM is tough on a Saturday, isn't it?)

#2. Greg
#3. hypy13

How come not so many people sign up? BCOS we're afraid of the Orchard Road shopping temptress.. ;)