Pentax K-7, It IS Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than flowerpot and me, anyone else going to put up a resistance against the temptation of the K-7?

I think we'll need a support group to manage the poison spreading around...

The Jedi strikes back!
:)

Hey guys, check out the current Pentax gear in production:

PentaxCurrentGear.jpg

I guess we just need some BIG GUNS :D

The K7 grip looks just great for my hands . . .:confused: kenna poison already . . .

Wow. The K-7 is the perfect mountain climbing or rough sports camera now. Two weather sealed kit lenses with a weather proof body? How can any adventurer NOT want it?

And it's designed for cold weather too, to be safe to use under -10d C :cool:

ph03.jpg

I am not poisoned after looking at the samples pictures quite over exposed.... i still think the skills of the photographers with k100d can murder k7d ... if a beginner use it to expect miracles.

Just think about it again, is there any other dSLR camera which has as many features even close to our K-7? Just amazing how Pentax could throw in so many features in suck a small body ...

I am not poisoned after looking at the samples pictures quite over exposed.... i still think the skills of the photographers with k100d can murder k7d ... if a beginner use it to expect miracles.

In your hands, the K7 will tell a different story ........... you buying? ;p

The sample photos posted at Pentax.jp are exposed fine, where got overexposure lah?
All depends on the photographer's interpretation of what the right exposure for the scene.
You need to go and calibrate your monitor...

Other than flowerpot and me, anyone else going to put up a resistance against the temptation of the K-7?

I think we'll need a support group to manage the poison spreading around...

me

i got solution, we buy more lenses, then no money to buy k7

Come on, you know Pentax JP website never really posted good sample photos, and most sample photos were taken by beta version K-7 at this stage, you can't judge the camera's performance by these few photos alone, especially those from Pentax JP site or those from firmware of below 1.0 ;)

And it's designed for cold weather too, to be safe to use under -10d C :cool:

ph03.jpg

haha, this is funny but true ... testing cold-proof of your K7D inside a fridge ...;)

This "family portrait" is cool! But K-m and K20D are still in production, so should be included.

Maybe it is to emphasis the pentax K-7 features works well with the DA and DFA lenses.

Under-delivered samples ... just look up at the pentax gallery there will be show from this
K7D, I expected 645 lookalike.

My laptop had never been able to see pictures at its best ... it under perform, but on other people samsung monitor my picture looks much better

Wow. The K-7 is the perfect mountain climbing or rough sports camera now. Two weather sealed kit lenses with a weather proof body? How can any adventurer NOT want it?

are you coming back with a K7D?

Status
Not open for further replies.